A little bit about me.

well, I just want to say I had a job working as a cashier after I had been stabilized for a while. And I was studying nursing at community college. Then I really got into buddhism and meditation. Also my doctor had been prescribing me concerta to help with the side effects of the antipsychotic I was on. So anyhow, I think that the meditation and the concerta triggered a manic episode in me, I’m schizoaffective. So meditation is kind of dangerous. Anyhow, after that I never really worked again. That was over ten years ago. Now I am living in a nursing home, about to move out to my own apartment through the help of an agency. But I am old now, like wow.

2 Likes

I am Buddhist too. In meditation, voices get louder since I have no visual distractions with eyes closed

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, but mediation would actually help my paranoia.

2 Likes

It’s OK that you mentioned your religious beliefs but if you elaborate on religious topics, this thread will get locked. Moderators don’t allow such topics since they trigger fellows

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.