A hint for me? An encourging word to keep my faith?

When I moved into my new housing a year after getting out of the hospital it was on a street called “Hope Street”.

The next street over was “Mercy Street”.

Was somebody trying to tell me something?

6 Likes

welcome to psychosis. Oh god… I referenced street names too.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, which streets did you reference, sleepybug? A few or a lot of them?

1 Like

I would try to explain but my mother tongue is not english so I would make out words out of english names of streets and people.

2 Likes

Sometimes it is in what happens, Few years ago I went to pick up a 800 lb tank, just before I loaded it got a call about moving out some X ray Equipment, after that started loading the tank it slipped side ways and bent my leg in a direction it does not bend. While lying on the ground waiting for the pain to ease off the phone rings, I answer and its a contractor at the Emergency Medical Services wanting me to pick up pipe LOL.

Two Medical Places calling like that when I hurt myself bad, was a sign I suppose, a higher power saying “i Got you”.
Got everything done but my left leg was like a piece of rubber lol

2 Likes

What a coincidence!
I stayed on Hope Street, too, until early January this year. But I am referring to Hope St, Geelong West, VIC 3218 in Australia.

1 Like

More hints like: I get 77.70 in calculator; I get 888888 mileage on the car’s dashboard. Am I perfect?

2 Likes

when i was little me and my friends made our own names for streets gardens bc we would be jumping through them and it could be quite tough especially if they have dogs, i remember 3 dogs chasing me up a tree, it was fun

1 Like

Chalk it up to coincidence, but don’t discount the symbolism of it.

1 Like

Being chased by dogs at some point in your life when you’re a kid, is a rather common thing, I would guess.

I don’t even like numbers, and I’m terrible at math, but my mind grabs numbers of people’s birthdays, the date, time, as it relates to an event, adding them together in certain orders, dividing them to come up with those special numbers (like 3 and 7, and 6) and is it good luck or bad luck…I overcome those thoughts pretty quickly, but it happens a lot…looking for significance. Annoying more than anything :blush:

1 Like

it was different, we were a gang of about 15 and you never knew when you would get caught or bitten by a dog, this was peoples back gardens of there homes, the homes were in line with each other and back to back in streets so it was like a labyrnth or a jungle and you never knew what you were going to get, we went so far one night that i was lost and i had to guess how to get home.

1 Like