Schizophrenia.com

A Heart Attack Waiting to Happen

McDonald’s new grand Big Mac…

3 Likes

I still think Wendy’s triple cheese burger has it beat, though…

2 Likes

Whenever I get a burger from wendys its cold they don’t heat up the burgers enough

We had a grand big mac out here for a time. They were good but pictures are always not proof of the product. The normal big mac is so small over here these days so the grand was just about the size of a whopper. Still. I like a big mac and had a couple.

1 Like

I still like A&W burgers here in Canada. They have sauteed onions on the patties…with a root beer and onion rings to go.

Now that’s livin large!

2 Likes

I can hear arteries slamming shut from here.

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember as a kid going to A&W. We would park in front of the restaurant and the waitress would come up to our car, take our order and then came back with a tray of our food that hooked onto the drivers side door. My dad would get the “Poppa” burger and my mom would get the “Mama” burger and us kids would get the small burger. That’s when A&W root beer was the best root beer you could get and the only place you could get it was at the restaurant.

2 Likes

McD’s always makes them look good in pic’s, but when you get it you can see through the meat it is so thin, I rather eat elsewhere

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.