A gay man is running for President

Some women feel there should be a woman President before a gay man. I’m speaking as a gay man. What do you think. PS, I’m not sure if this topic is allowed.

I don’t think any of that matters. What matters more is if that person has the best interest of the country at heart.

4 Likes

Who one dates or marries has no bearing on their qualifications for president. I could care less if a gay man or woman got in as long as they can do the job.

4 Likes

I honestly don’t even know what to say to this statement.

3 Likes

Either way you can do better than this:

9 Likes

I don’t know man, he’s clearly going super saiyan in that photo.

3 Likes

I’m glad people commenting are so open minded on this. I agree with y’all

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot to mention earlier;

Why not a gay woman for president?

1 Like

Buchanan came close although one shouldn’t be too quick to judge a man who simply lacks a woman in his life as necessarily being gay. A gay guy, or woman would not pose any threat to the nation as leader any more than a straight person would and his or her leadership skills would not be affected by his or her sexual orientation.

1 Like

Well here in Australia, we’ve already had our first female prime minister. We haven’t, too public knowledge, had a homosexual as prime minister…but then i have to ask the question - who cares? What matters is their ability to run a government. They could be all the minorities wrapped into one, but if they can’t lead a government, then it is pretty pointless.

1 Like

I really don’t give a damm what they look like. Someone with some integrity with the actual intentions to improve America

1 Like

I think mayor Pete is quite reasonable, I hope he wins.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.