A fifth of Brits under 30 have never had a full English breakfast

:open_mouth: Aparrently they are going for new healthy alternatives like smashed avacado. I understand about the black pudding bit though, I normally ask for it to be left out.

When I’ve been low fat vegetarian for a while the thought of eating a high fat meal is sickening. But when I’ve been a high fat omnivore for a while I can’t get enough of ice cream etc. It’s all about habit and retraining your tastes.

In these lifestyle and diet documentaries, when the people are asked after being on a healthy diet for 6 weeks ‘Do you want to go back to your old way of eating?’ they always reply ‘No way! Yuck!’.

1 Like

I’ve never had much luck with avocados . I either try to cut them to eat when they’re not ripe enough, or when they’re too ripe .

It’s been about 5-6 months since I had a full English breakfast .

1 Like

Can someone explain to me black pudding?

2 Likes

Yes, explain. 1515151515155

2 Likes

Well, I’m part Irish and I haven’t had a potato in two weeks. I’m also part German and never invaded Poland.

4 Likes

That’s so funny :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve only had a full English breakfast once. I was in London, and a friend of a friend was into me. I let him take me home, but like two minutes into kissing he stopped and said “you’re not really into this are you?” And then I cried and said “I think I’m gay, please don’t tell anyone!” He was really chill. He sat and talked out my feelings with me, then we marathoned Firefly. In the morning he made me a full English breakfast because he said everyone had to try it once.

Truly a hero, I appreciate the hell out of that man.

3 Likes

It is fried pigs blood.

1 Like

I have one once a week. My favourite meal

2 Likes

Scottish breakfasts sometimes include white pudding .

1 Like

oh no. 15151515151515

1 Like

And it’s delicious!

1 Like

I know even the thought of it makes me sick. A lot of people seem to think it tastes good though.

1 Like

Fried pig blood !

Hmmm sounds sketch

1 Like

Lieutenant Worf would approve, I’m sure.

1 Like

I’ve had a full English and Irish breakfast, because hubby is Irish and I thought he would like it. I laugh because I made it for him, when we got married, and he hates most of the ingredients in it, so I ended up eating it all. I am Korean… :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.