A fifth of Brits under 30 have never had a full English breakfast

:open_mouth: Aparrently they are going for new healthy alternatives like smashed avacado. I understand about the black pudding bit though, I normally ask for it to be left out.

When Iā€™ve been low fat vegetarian for a while the thought of eating a high fat meal is sickening. But when Iā€™ve been a high fat omnivore for a while I canā€™t get enough of ice cream etc. Itā€™s all about habit and retraining your tastes.

In these lifestyle and diet documentaries, when the people are asked after being on a healthy diet for 6 weeks ā€˜Do you want to go back to your old way of eating?ā€™ they always reply ā€˜No way! Yuck!ā€™.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had much luck with avocados . I either try to cut them to eat when theyā€™re not ripe enough, or when theyā€™re too ripe .

Itā€™s been about 5-6 months since I had a full English breakfast .

1 Like

Can someone explain to me black pudding?

2 Likes

Yes, explain. 1515151515155

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™m part Irish and I havenā€™t had a potato in two weeks. Iā€™m also part German and never invaded Poland.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s so funny :joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve only had a full English breakfast once. I was in London, and a friend of a friend was into me. I let him take me home, but like two minutes into kissing he stopped and said ā€œyouā€™re not really into this are you?ā€ And then I cried and said ā€œI think Iā€™m gay, please donā€™t tell anyone!ā€ He was really chill. He sat and talked out my feelings with me, then we marathoned Firefly. In the morning he made me a full English breakfast because he said everyone had to try it once.

Truly a hero, I appreciate the hell out of that man.

3 Likes

It is fried pigs blood.

1 Like

I have one once a week. My favourite meal

2 Likes

Scottish breakfasts sometimes include white pudding .

1 Like

oh no. 15151515151515

1 Like

And itā€™s delicious!

1 Like

I know even the thought of it makes me sick. A lot of people seem to think it tastes good though.

1 Like

Fried pig blood !

Hmmm sounds sketch

1 Like

Lieutenant Worf would approve, Iā€™m sure.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a full English and Irish breakfast, because hubby is Irish and I thought he would like it. I laugh because I made it for him, when we got married, and he hates most of the ingredients in it, so I ended up eating it all. I am Koreanā€¦ :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.