A few small sketches

Great work @Dawn :clap:

1 Like

@FreeLunch 15 years 151515

2 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

These drawings remind me of some dreams that I would have which I cannot explain normally and it remains as set of images and also how analytical your mind can be…

2 Likes

Wow. These cartoons are awesome, they touched my heart!

1 Like

Thanks, that’s very sweet to say.

10 Likes

Great :+1: 1515151515

I love the top one a lot

@Dawn i find an aching beauty in your sketches. Very poignant and relateable. Please keep posting.

1 Like

7 Likes

I find your artwork soothing, it captures those things that are hard to express.

1 Like

@Dawn Hi. How are you?

Hello,. I’m well, thanks. Drawings have been a little too dramatic or graphic, or on the other hand too boring to add here or just not very good. I’ll try to post something today.

Thanks for checking in. How are you?

1 Like

These are really brilliant. Keep it up and expecting more @Dawn … you have keen sense of art…

@Dawn Nice to know that you are well. I am fine too. Got a job, so that keeps me busy. I see a therapist who says I oughtn’t come to this site if I want to progress. I listen to her and have curtailed the time I spend here. But I keep posting pics here off n on. One of the nicest things about this site are your sketches. They represent you as a beautiful, thoughtful human being. Needless to say, I always check if you’ve sketched something new…good luck with finding new inspirations and breaking new ground! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll keep trying, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you very much. My therapist is delighted that I’m posting on here. But I only use this one, and also posted a couple on the cat thread. I’m going to try to sketch some weirder stuff tonight.

1 Like