A feminine hygiene question

I use soap to clean my downstairs area. And it always itches. Can I use plain water and it will still be clean? I even use ivory brand which is gentle and it still itches.

Try dr bronners castile soap. It works well and is even gentler than ivory soap. They have an unscented one

1 Like

Sounds like you aren’t getting the soap out of every bit OR you have a soap sensitivity

Plain water is ok, but if you want something more there are special feminine washes. Some people use baby bath products.

1 Like

i just wash with water

1 Like

Summer’s Eve Cleansing Wash, Fragrance Free, 15 oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P57277K/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_g_12GYZQD8J2QW1TWRD9VT

2 Likes

@CoCo @anon4362788 @lekkerhondje thank you all. This will help

2 Likes

I think it requires neutral PH

2 Likes

Hiya @Loke,

There’s a specially formulated soap by Summer’s Eve just for lady-bits.

I use it, and I like it.

1 Like

I use Honest Lavender Shampoo and Body Wash. I buy it from Costco, but here’s a link on Amazon:

My gynecologist said to use a very gentle cleanser. No alcohol (hard to find one without alcohol), no parabens, no synthetic fragrance, no dyes. This one is scented with natural lavender, no fake scents added.

I use Dove Sensitive Bar Soap everywhere else. But I only use this Honest soap “downstairs”.

1 Like

I would never use ivory. I can’t even use it on my hands. Makes them itch. Maybe try baby soap.

1 Like

My Dr said washing with water is all you need to do that it cleans itself and she her self does it.

1 Like

I use Native body wash, which is an all natural soap. I use it all over. I don’t have any problems, except my dry skin, which I have with any soap I use. (So I use lots of moisturizer.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.