A favorite item of clothing you can’t wear

I bought this recently. The biggest size available is hardly big enough to put on Super tight. I’d probably have to lose at least 20lbs to wear it comfortably…
Anyone else saving a favorite for when they lose weight?

No, but I love corsets! My mom won’t let me wear them because they are “unhealthy” and “dangerous” so is a lot of other thing but people do them all the time…

1 Like

I have a hoodie I bought when I weighed less, and I reallt love it, but it’s too tight now.

1 Like

Any winter clothes, but I can almost never wear them due to being an Australian. :frowning: :fire:

1 Like

My 50 quid Fleece Pajama Set - I washed them at 60c and shrunk them :frowning:

1 Like

I can’t bring myself to wear this. Not because it doesn’t fit, but because once it fades out I’ll probably not want to spend the money to replace it.

It’s a jersey from the 2009 winter classic @ wrigley field. It was probably a $300 jersey in 2009. I paid $75 for it. Some guy who worked at a bar had connections. I didn’t ask questions…

1 Like

A lot of my hoodies are too small so they just hang in my closet in Hope’s that one day I’ll fit in them again.

1 Like

I have some nice jean dangorese two pairs actually, some dresses too I purposely bought them a smaller size. My sister will get them if I fail with the weight loss

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.