A evil god

I’m a 13 soon to be a 14-year-old boy and I am convinced there is an evil god out to make me suffer and he kills, rapes, and torchers an infinite amount of people every time I do something I enjoy, and it is driving me crazy. the reason I started believing is I just asked for a sign and one happened and coincidences keep happening, like me reading a sentence and the tv saying it at the exact time or me thinking of a car wreck while in the back of my parents’ car and seeing one would medication help me stop believing?!

Hi. I am sprry you are dealing with this. You are experiencing a very common delusion. I used to struggle with something similar. I believed God was killing my loved ones because I refused to kill myself. Medication and therapy made my worries go away.

3 Likes

Also,

Welcome.

If you find yourself in need of help, just tag a moderator. Type the @ symbol, then our names

@ZombieMombie , @ninjastar , @Moonbeam, and @rogueone

Enjoy your stay with us!

4 Likes

In schizophrenia it is very common to imagine coincidences where none really exist. It’s the brain trying to make patterns. Our brains thrive on making patterns.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. It is a great and safe place. I am sorry you are suffering, do you take meds? :elephant::elephant::elephant:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Have you seen a dr about this? Do your parents know you’re suffering?

5 Likes

Have you ever been thinking of a song and someone else will start singing that song? I think it happens to everyone.

1 Like

Yes they know they are giving me 900 mg of NAC and are nice to me.

1 Like

No but I was at a resturant with my parents (post covid) and I heard a song that was about the thought I was thinking.

1 Like

I had to google NAC. It’s a supplement. Have your parents taken you to the doctor about this?

2 Likes

NAC isn’t a med. Just a supplement. If you truly have a mental disorder you need real meds. Only a psychiatrist can help with those.

2 Likes

They talked to my grandpa who is a psychiatrist.

I beleive @everhopeful knows a bit about the risks and benefits of NAC

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I have Shizophrenia I have been diagnosed with OCD I just could not find anybody who believied in stuff like me until I found this place.

2 Likes

Your symptoms could fit with OCD but you are welcome here regardless of diagnosis. We accept anyone who struggles with these issues.

2 Likes

Although he wants me on meds, my parents were worried about me having to take meds for the rest of my life and he said give NAC a try but he still wants me on meds.

1 Like

That’s mental. Also, worst case scenario, you’re not responsible for consequences in other dimensions.

2 Likes

I know but it is so hard to disprove him cuz why wouldn’t an evil god create an infinite amount of dimensions to torcher people?

I think you need to talk to him and let him know what’s going on

2 Likes

From webmd.com

• A type of anxiety marked by recurrent thoughts and repetitive behaviors (obsessive-compulsive disorder or OCD). Some early research shows that N-acetyl cysteine can improve some symptoms of OCD. But other early research has found no benefit.

So it may or may not help ocd. It’s unclear. :confused:

More information here:

1 Like