A crime i've always wanted to commit since witnessing it in person

when i was 17 or 18 i went to a cincinnati reds game at the stadium, anyways in between pitches a guy ran out on the field from the stands wearing red boots, a stars and stripes speedo, an american flag as a cape and a cowboy hat, it was the highlight of the boring game watching the security guards try to run him down and get him off the field. haha.

anyways they you used to show this situation on television when i was a kid, but stopped broadcasting it not to encourage copy cats. now they just saw a knucklehead has run onto the field haha. it probably happens once or twice a season.

of course i would never do it, but it seems like good clean fun to me. you spend your night in jail and probably get fined and then you’re back to your life. albeit i would be banned from ever attending a game again haha.

4 Likes

Probably some college frat house dare. That would be hilarious to see.

1 Like

They tend to be naked over here

3 Likes

i would never do it naked haha, there are kids at the game. from that picture the police seemed to be amused haha.

Even the fully naked ones used to be cheered here. But now I think they get charged by the cops

1 Like

i can only imagine the hilarity of pleading not guilty in court after the crime was witnessed by thousands of people haha. i request a jury of my peers haha. baseball traditionally takes itself seriously, although they are now loosening to the players, with their “let them play” initiative, with bat flips and what not. in the past if you broke an unwritten rule in baseball, you got a fastball in your back.

You get like a 10k fine these days over here. Used to happen a lot at the cricket

2 Likes

I have a question… what’s a good web site to explore cricket? I’ve been wondering.

Sorry for going off topic…

1 Like

It should be a crime that I’m this good looking.

2 Likes

They used to call that streaking when I was a teenager. Running naked through a crowd.

1 Like

It’s not that simple and we’re not discussing how I know this. Let’s just say I’m glad I’m sober now.

3 Likes

i was just thinking what if the president did it while attending a game, like they often do, first 3 term president since whoever fdr? haha.

1 Like

Ray Stevens 1974 “The Streak”

1 Like

I like it when the athletes get involved. A well timed trip or tackle makes the day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.