A couple of polls on your symptoms

Edit: Per @DrZen 's objections, I want to inform everyone that these are not anonymous polls. Meaning your choice is shown. If you have second thoughts after your vote, you can change or remove your vote by pressing or clicking on “show vote” and choosing the appropriate option. Thanks!

Do you believe that you are experiences cognitive decline related to your disorder?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you have negatives related to your disorder?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you have positive symptoms even while on AP’s?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you wish you were an Oscar Meyer Weiner?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you like these polls?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

What are negative symptoms again?
I forget. Or what are some that you experience? @Bowens

I could Google them but eh…… lol

2 Likes

There are a bunch of them…in the laymen terms instead of the technical terms they are things like Lack of pleasure in activities, lack of motivation, social withdrawal, Lack of interest in the world. They are things that are absent from you that would be present in a normie.

2 Likes

HEres a quick list I looked up:

" Negative mental symptoms

• a seeming lack of interest in the world
  • not wanting to interact with other people (social withdrawal)
  • an inability to feel or express pleasure (anhedonia)
  • an inability to act spontaneously
  • decreased sense of purpose
  • lack of motivation (avolition)
  • not talking much
  • difficulty speaking due to disorganized thinking (alogia)

Negative physical symptoms

• an inexpressive or blank face (flat affect)
  • monotone or monosyllabic speech
  • lack of gesturing when communicating
  • lack of eye contact
  • physical inactivity"
3 Likes

Ah okay @Bowens

I switched my vote to yes.

I feel like I’ve had these negatives for so long, before psychosis, that it almost seems just normal

2 Likes
3 Likes

Regarding negatives, Ive always said on this forum that I suffer a little from “the flat effect” but since adding Trazodone in addition to my Latuda I’m almost always in a good mood.

Latuda is advertised for Bipolar depression
Trazodone is an antidepressant

I’m using Latuda for schizophrenia and Trazodone for akathisia, but still, I’m on 2 meds that target depressive disorders and I’m not clinically depressed.

2 Likes

This should read “experiencing”. I need to learn to slow down when typing out polls. You cant change them after five minutes.

Edit; Also I reversed the “i” and “e” in wiener.

1 Like

Don’t worry about your typos. We know what you mean :slight_smile:

1 Like

The reason why I voted no you publicize on here how a person votes this means they can be labeled if they are remembered by what they voted for this is the same thing we are trying to discourage stigmata I’m sorry if you do not feel the same way

2 Likes

It’s cool @DrZen . Everyone is free to not vote or take back their vote if they are afraid of stigma though. I will consider making them anonymous for you in the future.

2 Likes

It was the oscar meyer wiener question wasn’t it? You were afraid people would know your true desire :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

JK man

1 Like

Jokingly know in all serious you could do somebody harm

How exactly? Anyone can take back their vote at any time if they don’t want it public.

1 Like

I edited my initial post to ensure that everyone knows what to do if they dont want it public.

1 Like

These are harmless polls. Its fine to have them public. We all have anonymous usernames anyway

4 Likes

I remember that commercial from when I was a kid six years old. You’re not that old Bowens.

1 Like

No, I know it from my parents and more recent commercials. Lol, It’s just the best version of that song I could find on the internet. And I thought the commercial was kind of cute and neat.

1 Like

Since this is a discussion about symptoms, I report that it has been well over 45 days since I went down to about 0.5 mg of Haldol per day, and I haven’t noticed any bad effects.

Nor have I gotten a lot of statements from family and friends such as: “Are you taking your medication?!” I got maybe one similar statement, but they later said they thought I was thinking clearly again. I think they were just shocked by an opinion I had after a conversation with one of their politician buddies. Politicians can be sneaky.

For those who care, thanks for caring.

1 Like

I couldn’t answer the one because, while I do have positive symptoms, I am no longer on APs.

1 Like