A conversation about the devil

this topic has now been :lock:
no replies needed…step away people, nothing to see here !?!
take care from naughty sith :alien:

"bad sith, very bad sith !! ".

2 Likes

INSTABANNED sorry I’m gonna have to ask you to step away from the forum

1 Like

“waiter, there’s a devil in my soup!”

1 Like

I’ve been trying to work :rabbit: and :bug: and :squirrel: in to the conversation some how. Because the icons make me smile.

But I just don’t seem to have the knack.

1 Like

devils and :rabbit: do not mix !!

1 Like

I approve

I don’t consider myself quite one (maybe because there would be serious stigma attached) but The Church of Satan people are actually pretty rational.

I call myself an atheist and let others decide the rest. Don’t need no more drama in my life.

2 Likes

I’ve read a lot about LeVey… It cracks me up just how much money he used to donate to the San Francisco zoo and the local food banks in his area…

2 Likes

you gave me the secret :key: to :unlock: unlock the :door: to the sacred :blue_book: of icons !?!
i bow before thee mr. bond.
take care from dark :alien: and the recently turned ’ darth bunny ’ :rabbit:

1 Like

@darksith the :alien: and the :rabbit: can live in peace!

1 Like

I don’t know, the bunny in Donnie Darko was a little on the “dark side”

“the devil has use for idle hands”…heard that somewhere.

Philippians 4:8 is close

That wasn’t a bunny it was a man in a bunny suit, your logic is flawed.

All hail the :rabbit: of goodness.

1 Like

The “man in the bunny suit” actually killed somebody in the movie. If the bunny was a man, the man was a manipulated dead being from the Fourth Dimension, who contacted Jake J as a living receiver from the future of the tangent dimension, giving commands to protect the artifact so the paradox of dimensions collapses, and restore the artifact to the Primary Universe. I can’t explain it and my logic is flawed as it’s the use of valid reasoning, but I’ll ask the March :rabbit: tonight about the devil and the :angry: :tophat: er. through the :eyes: :hourglass:at the :tea:party. I have 30 minutes from :clock530: Then onto the :princess: of :hearts: then :arrow_down_small: :rabbit2: :black_circle: under the :evergreen_tree:. That’s all I got for you @darksith

1 Like