A complaint thread

I didn’t know either! Lol

2 Likes

We bought one during the TP shortage and oh man I am never going back to dry wiping again!

2 Likes

Training is soooo boring. And the instructor wouldn’t let us have the final 30 minutes off early despite running out of material

2 Likes

i dont want to move with my parents. i might have to. i hate them. my sister cant help me forever, and im already a burden where i currently am. so stressed. i want to sleep my life away.

4 Likes

Sorry you feel like that :frowning:

1 Like

I might have to shave my hair off one day.

1 Like

Could you get welfare from the country you are in?

why?

i’m also sorry to hear you feel like that…
i hope you can find some joy in life still =/

1 Like

Because my hair is getting thinner. If it continues and or if I don’t end up coming off abilify for good, then I’ve gotta chop off the hair. I’d rather have no hair than a huge bald patch.

Was considering a wig aswell. I’ve always wanted a full blunt fringe.

2 Likes

ah yea my neighbour she lost her hair cause of meds and now she wears a wig sometimes… you don’t even see that it’s a wig…

2 Likes

Yea… Wigs aren’t so bad,

1 Like

Why are the IRA able to control peoples minds

I also thought I seen an senior IRA man in a black car. He drove by me and didn’t look obvious because he had suits hanging in the back of his car. He was probably wondering why I stared at him, I thought it was provo John stalking me. He waved at me

yes, but i am moving so i have to wait to apply until i move (8 days)

thank you, that made me feel a little more hopeful c:

3 Likes

i’m glad to hear that!

2 Likes

@anon83141956 you could probably Rock a Sinead O’Connor look

2 Likes

i was thinking same thing but couldn’t come up with that girl’s name anymore =D

2 Likes

Yea, um… Maybe!

Thankyou…

I just went for a walk down the country road in front of my place. A car was going the opposite direction, so I lifted my hand and waved. They didn’t do anything so much as lift a finger. This happens quite a bit out this way for some reason, I thought people in the country would be more friendly

I mean, we’re the only two people on the road, what does it take to lift your finger off the steering wheel to wave. Strikes me as very ignorant

1 Like

Why does everything cost money?!?

2 Likes