A complaint thread

Feel free to complain here about stuff.
Also feel free to give the others some help.

My first complain is, why does my mind crash so oftenly? All I want is to have some fun.

3 Likes

My complaint: why do bidets not come standard in every bathroom in America?

6 Likes

Had a bidet in the 1980’s in a converted hotel room where i was living. I kept my bog roll in it. They are rare now in most british houses.

2 Likes

We have so few bidets over here in Australia…I’ve never used one…

My complaint is that I have way too much fun. I’m a social person even with the sz but my discipline is rubbish…my mind flits around way too much and it’s hard to concentrate on tasks…Why is my mind all mush these days??

3 Likes

I’ve gotten so fat, I can’t see my penis. This is disturbing on multiple levels LOL

6 Likes

I’m sick of minor setbacks spiralling my mood into “I’m unlovable and bettet off gone”

2 Likes

@Pikasaur I make similar leaps in logic. You understand what’s happening, it’s then just a bit of persistence in countering that thought. Have you ever tried CBT?

1 Like

My only moan is, everytime i go into the local Iceland supermarket, theres one till jockey that always gives me the evils. I honestly have no idea why lol. I put it down to paranoia and my head - but it happens often.

She might just be a mardy cow having a bad day, but ive been ordering online latley from them to avoid it.

2 Likes

I just complained via email about some charity that works with mentally ill people. To cut it short they treated me like a child (even though Im 30) and were really patronising. I never really started working with them because of the staff’s attitude.

I don’t write official letters of complaint very often, but when I do (only 3 or 4 so far) it feels great.

2 Likes

The sun is too hot, Wagner is too loud and dwarves are lately getting too tall. Apart from that everything is just peachy.

4 Likes

Yeah ive seen that happen. Debbie bless her heart has similar. Because shes got learning delay, people talk to her via a third party, and it pisses her off. Shes more than capable of answering for herself. Shes far from thick - infact shes quite a clever manipulative sod thats good at getting men to buy her breakfast! lol

2 Likes

Oh my Gosh, I am so FAT

The staff I was talking used to be a former teacher. I felt like she was still talking to a child in school. I was very close to hanging up while she was speaking to me. I had to really restrain myself lol.

3 Likes

What’s a bog roll?

1 Like

Haha :joy:. You so silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: a mardy cow !! Lol

2 Likes

I’m like Baby Cakes,

“I got a long list of complaints and a ■■■■ ton of suspicions”

4 Likes

I’m tired of co-workers who don’t work very hard. Either step up or step off already.

2 Likes

Toilet Paper! :smiley:

1 Like

Omg like I’m so rubbish like… Omagawwwd

I thought it was marijuana

2 Likes