Schizophrenia.com

A combination which worked for me

I have had schizophrenia about 8 years, its characteristics are: 1. severe pain in my body, in my neck and mostly my head and eyes and burning eyelids, I have had many medications such as: thiotexine, chloropromazine, fluphenazine, perphenazine, serquel, clozapine and …
recently I went to a doctor and he prescribed me: 1. resperidone 2.depakine( sodium valporate and valproic acid) 3. trihexyphenidil
it worked for me but not completely, because I was a heavy smoker and my lungs was in a bad situation and i couldnt breathe smoothly I decided to quit smoking so i went on bupropion and here the magic happened, I dont know because of this combination or because of quitting smoking or both of it, before this i have quited smoking by bupropion, and was taken resperidone, but without such a well mood and straight thinking so i think that its because of this new combination.

dosage : resperidone(2mg), depakine(500mg), trihexyphenidil(2mg), bupropion( 2*100mg)

1 Like

That’s good that you stopped smoking. I also get aches from smoking cigarettes and it also makes me irritable. I want to quit so bad, but my insurance doesn’t cover smoking cessation because I’m too young. I’m 24.

0 Likes

sorry for that, I live in Iran and here meds are cheap, by 2 US dollars I buy 50 pills of bupropion 100mg, I dont know if sending meds to usa is legal or not, I think it’s illegal otherwise i could help you.

0 Likes

That’s ok. Thanks though.

0 Likes

I’m on Invega and it seems to be working for me. Most of the thoughts and hallucinations have seemed to disappear.

0 Likes

happy to hear that, hope invega works for you well, but meds not only should disappear your symptoms but makes you able to conduct approximately a normal lifestyle.

0 Likes