It is somewhat embarrassing for me to share, but I decided to go ahead.
I have had a significant improvement in my condition over the last week.
The improvement consists of 5 components:
- I have had the idea that when I ride a car, it is better to be in a rear seat.
My body is better able to handle a car ride when I am on a rear seat.
And it seems to work.
- I have had the idea that when I try to fall asleep I need to close my eyes.
This idea so far seems to work and it has improved my capacity to fall asleep.
- I have returned to health club after a long period of absence.
Recently I only did aerobic training at home and now I added to this strength training at health club.
- I have returned to studying mathematics after a very long period of not studying,
albeit the studies were several minutes a day.
- Voices and intrusive thoughts have stopped bothering me.
These are the 5 points of my improvement.