A Call for Artists - Opportunity to Make Money, Educate People

Do I win or what?

Money?

WOW.

I’m a bit too paranoid to jump into this I think. What comes out of it? I have drawings from my psychotic episode that are really good. But they are painful to show. I’ve posted some of them here a couple of years ago. Looked at them just a moment ago and memories come back from hospital.

1 Like

I don’t care about money. My tunes are free

1 Like

No problem - just trying to help people get a little more money! Don’t participate if you don’t feel it would help you.

Maybe it would help to find someone if she posts her questions here for us to watch. I guess she wants to interview someone, not just having a painting or two.

1 Like

No - I don’t think there is any interview. She just wants to get some artwork for their story page (web page) thats all.

1 Like

I did not have dx when I did the pictures. But I was psychotic. Maybe I will send her my pics. I have to think about it. An artist wants publicity. But people have seen my art and will know it’s me and I want to keep a low profile. Oh. All these hard decisions. :confused:

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to be rude.

1 Like

Thus may Show To Much Honesty About Our ACTUAL Humanistic Qualities … ,

Jus Take A Quick look At Wikipedia’s Article On Schizophrenia … ,

Tha Photo At Tha Top Right Screen Isn’t Unhealthy Looking To Me but When It Comes To Art I Don’t Judge A Persons Personal Life OR Their Character … ,

But Artwork With Tha Word Schizophrenia Attached Could Be Very Seduce-ingly Dangerous … ,

No Offense To Tha Intentions ,

but An Article On Thus Syte (with a protection quality) With Our Positive Vybes and Phrases and Such To Show That We May Naught Be Tha Ones With Actual Mental Issues , Would Be Something That Pushes Boundries (possibly too soon) But In My Mynde Some Of Us Feel As If We have A Target On Our Back … ,

Which IS Tha Problem … ,

and A Few Dollars With “schizo art” Article Isn’t Going To be As Helpful As My Personal Suggestion …

It’s Slightly Dehumanizing In My Personal Opinion … ,

Jus Sayin …

1 Like

My story is spread all over the forum. I’ve no problem with it what so ever.

What Story Yo (???)

1 Like

Download my posts and you will know, it’s all there and scattered.

e(Y)e’m Good Yo …

1 Like

I have emailed her to ask what the purpose of the article is.

3 Likes

I didn’t email her, instead I thought posting here is enough to make it to the magazine.

Can you private message me her email?

1 Like

I’m interested!

10 Likes

enjoy :slight_smile:

Is music allowed to be considered art for Emily?

1 Like

No - it sounds like they want drawings / paintings type of artwork.

Dang!..I’m a musician, not a painter.

But if Emily is interested, I could always tell my life story while playing bongo drums, and doing an interpretive butterfly dance in my purple thong! :wink:

Eh? Huh??

7 Likes