A button by programmers

With a button, sun shines, or rain falls, or wind blows, or night falls etc.
Yesterday voices said: “everything is a set, everything is in a studio, everyone is an actor” etc.
Every neighbor has been replaced by identical actors

Sounds like a delusion or guessing. Why are you so obsessed with it? Are you trying to figure it out?

It doesn’t seem healthy at all.

Sounds a bit like Truman Syndrome.

Story of my life.

1 Like

It’s probably more like the video game SIMS than anything…but that could trigger people. Including myself…

Sorry guys if i trigger you. It’s my daily experience. Alienation and dreamy life, strange, fake

If yours is anything like mine, then I wish you some reprieve from the loneliness.

I know I get lonely when I believe I’m the only one in this “reality”

2 Likes

Yes, exactly. I am alone in reality.
And all beings are fake, actors, empty zombies etc.

1 Like

It’s your mind. The mind is very powerful. In a way, it creates your entire reality. It can lie and deceive you. That has been my experience every day for 7 years. I had severe DP/DR. I sometimes question or think about weird stuff, but I tend not to think about it all the time and it really doesn’t bother me anymore.

1 Like

Yes, it’s super powerful.
I am close to a revelation concerning beings.
They’re actors or impostors or something like that

Mine manifests as this is just an ethereal plane on the material realm, made just for me.
Being tested by angels. No one feels real, all just constructs of my own creation, and I truly am alone except for the voices outside this plane.

It’s all just another illusion I think.

Even if it’s not, this world is a part of me, made from me, so I will treat it well, with love and respect. Make it, and by that standing, myself, better.

But I’m a mad man

1 Like

Does it bother you we live in a simulation or Matrix? If so why? Do you feel powerless or paranoid? Like you have no control or that reality isn’t real? I had that paranoia and fear and panic everyday for 7 years. I got over it with proper therapy, time, medication, and logical thinking. I learned not to let it bother me; I learned not to care; and most importantly, I learned that it’s probably the most logical explanation for our existence. Base reality is probably boring and worse off than this life. Schizophrenia sucks plain and simple. Maybe you are looking for an explanation for your cause whether supernatural or metaphysical. But rest assured it’s probably just bad luck and all those thoughts and experiences are not based in actual reality.

Simulation theory is based on probability. That there are more simulated universes than actual ones and we are probably living in one now. But I think that’s flawed. Maybe base reality is a lot different or the physics is different in another universe. I don’t know. Maybe our life cannot exist without simulations like this one. Does that give you solace? It does for me. It’s either very likely we live in an AI dreamworld or the laws of physics are isomorphic or exactly like that but it’s not; meaning we are very real. It’s two interpretations. I think the former is the truth and much more likely.

You will get better with time. Either you will accept it, deny it, or learn not to care and learn not to try to figure everything out.

It’s similar to the belief in God, a higher power or aliens. Some people just have certain belief and thoughts about that stuff. It bothers some people and it doesn’t bother other people. Some people just don’t care or think or obsess about those things. We really don’t know. If you really want answers, maybe get another college degree or something. Maybe in some completely different field that relaxes your mind yet stimulates it at the same time. You could do art or maybe computer science. A lot of problems are unsolved, yet interesting in that field. You could be famous or make money. Most importantly, you could find a purpose in life and move on from your schizophrenia. I’m trying to do that.

1 Like

Only way to further the universe is to wrap it so much the expansion collapses on itself, furthering the time we need to master the cosmos.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.