A busy Weekend!

So been doing it well and living large. Tonight is fish and chips night and I have a break from cooking. Love my fish and chips night as it’s just dad and I these days.

Tomorrow we go down in the afternoon to my sisters 50th birthday. Will catch up with family and such and it should be a good night. Might have to have a nap in the day to make a late night but looking forward to catching up with folks.

I know it’s tough round here sometimes and people are struggling but some of these little moments are worth celebrating because it always can go pear shaped quickly as we all know! What good things are you up too this weekend? Anyone with some plans or engagements? It would be nice to hear others with some positive news as well!

2 Likes

Enjoy your fish and chips and your sister’s party!

I am laying low this weekend. We already did the grocery shopping for the week yesterday, so there is nowhere we have to go. I have a job interview on Monday afternoon that I am really excited about, so I will be mentally getting ready for that. It’s an accounting position with my mental health community services board. I really want it. Their inpatient crisis program helped me back in late 2014, and of course, I believe in their mission.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.