77nick77's arcade of happiness and tea

Hey, everybody else is doing it, why not me?

8 Likes

I do love arcades and I do like some tea.

I’m with you matey!!!

Lets start a movement!

1 Like

Here’s one I made earlier…much earlier…

2 Likes

i like pinball machines. i remember seeing people play and always shaking it

1 Like

hallelujah. tea is it then. thanks, judy

1 Like

Iced sweetened tea for me please

1 Like

I used to frequent video game arcades as a teenager. My favourite game was called “gorf”. They never gave me any tea though. :thinking:

2 Likes

I never had tea in an arcade either

1 Like

Used to be 25 cents for 3 games

3 Likes

When I grew up our arcade was called the dream machine. Cool spot

1 Like

My mall arcade was called Time-Out. it had some cool games. Then there is another mall nearby with an arcade called Pocket Change.

I usually played beat-em-ups with levels like ninja turtles, or some Street Fighter 2 or Mortal Kombat.I loved Gorf also but only found a machine at one out of the way spot.

Those arcades are gone now! I just ended up getting games on my playstation.

3 Likes

I’m barely old enough to remember arcades, but I’ve always wanted to go to one.
Yay!

How are you, @77nick77?

1 Like

is it a guy thing?

my brother was great back in the day, on one quarter even.

I liked Atari though, and was good.

2 Likes

I was raised by my dad. So we watched the kungfu movies and went to the arcade when I was a kid. He also took us roller skating for $2 Saturdays.

1 Like

I’m really tired. Thanks for asking! We had a mandatory barbecue at work. It was tough. I guess everybody could guess why. I would rather be in restraints for a month than go to these damn company barbecues.

And how are you?

1 Like

My Xbox has over 1k games

atari started out as arcade games. they had some of the best.

i recently got my old mans atari from him. gonna clean it up and see if it needs fixin, it’s been sitting in an attic for 20 years.

hours of my childhood life gone in the blink of an eye because of that thing. i should burn it haha.

@77nick77 two of the best things in life… arcade and tea.

awesome thread.

i take two sugars, no milk or cream and the line can start behind me, i’ll be here all day. (joking)

i use to show up to work an hour early to play arcade games we had in the restaurant i worked in. people use to ask me how to beat levels or get items.

i grew up down the street from someone who had two pinball, one skibowl and 3 or 4 arcade games in their house. jealous for sure.

some of the classics are some of the best games.

1 Like

The most recent arcade ive been too was one at a bowling alley. I got my butt kicked in air hockey. Lost to a 12 year old.

I love tea! My favorite is green tea, chamomile or chai.

1 Like

My stepdad always owned one pinball machine, though he changed to different machines a few times. The one we had the longest was Hook, which was based on the Robin Williams adaptation of Peter Pan. It had an easy left ramp shot that I loved.