70 days without a smoke, 30 more to make my 100 day goal

just 30 more days to go to hit my goal, the worst of it is behind me, sleeping better again. now i just have to not get weak when i see someone smoking. i thought i may not be able to make it through labor day weekend without smoking but things are going fine so far.

7 Likes

also i feel like im turning the corner on my up and down moods without the nicotine. i seem to be stabilizing again and feeling a little more sedate or laid back if you will. for awhile there it felt as if i was unmedicated, i was getting an episode every week, but hopefully that is behind me.

2 Likes

Congratulations! You can make it through the weekend.

Try constantly having a beverage you can sip on when you want to smoke to satisfy the hand to much involved in smoking. Also, it helps to suck on hard candies.

That’s what I did when I quit smoking

2 Likes

Congratulations on quitting . Keep going !

2 Likes

Good going @Lifer!
Keep walking down that golden road!

2 Likes

Well done. I am only on day three of not vaping and I am struggling. I just want to vape :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

i can’t believe i could even afford cigarettes, no wonder i lost so much weight, just buying smokes instead of food.

1 Like

I hope to read about your journey in thirty days! You’re doing good. Hugs

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.