6 weeks free of cannabis

I quit weed for 6 weeks now. I just did some exercise.

7 Likes

That is great! Congratulations and keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks mate

Congrats

1 Like

Thanks!

Congrats!! I quit last fall. I am going to NA because I believe I’m addicted to weed. I don’t think I could have stopped on my own. I’m clean from all drugs and alcohol since December 26th. :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Yeah well done! Be strong and stay off it. Great to replace negative behavior with good as in exercise! Well done to all who have given up something!

1 Like

I have been free of cannabis for about ten years now so it’s possible to live without it!

2 Likes

well done green :slight_smile: are you feeling ok? are you enjoying exercise?

2 Likes

I need to be free of it. I can feel that I am definitely psychologically addicted to it.

1 Like

In moderation cannabis is great. Smoking it habitually is not good for your mind.

1 Like

Considering I do dabs/wax concentrate on the daily for 2.5 months now, yeah probably lol

1 Like

I must have some sort of dyslexia because I read the title as ‘6 weeks of free cannabis’ and I was like whaaat jealous lol.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. Yes I feel better. I get the urge to exercise more now and I feel free from addiction. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.