6 months no psychosis

So I’ve been off my meds for 6 months life’s been good no psychosis just some tactile hallucinations but those always been there even with meds and since then it’s been not as bad … so the doctor put it down to drug induced psychosis… or depression induced… u nless it comes back… been working out allot of my body fat left… and the gentian problem I had before found out it was just the fat since I started to lose weight allot of it (almost all) came back and when I started to put on weight again (no medications was used for a good 3 months at that point) it started to go down again… life been super good now I’ve been putting on muscle like crazy due to muscle memory and the good life feeling is creeping up again… no meds no psychosis and no penis shrinkage… thank god and thanks for all your support when I was down about this stuff

7 Likes

Glad to see your doing well now you have to keep yourself strong and not let those fears and things you went through get you down again. I can relate to your post a lot and I think you are doing great with the work outs to.

2 Likes

You haven’t pass the one year mark yet you are not out of the woods as it’s the average time to relapse for most people

1 Like

So far so good tho… even tactile hallucination has been decreasing… any who to another 6 months…

2 Likes

What kind I got faked in the ass

Congratulations. I’m hoping to do the same but I’m scared I will go back to the start I have my injection next week but I’m hoping not to go on it

1 Like

Lmao nothing like that I got this pinpoint pressure feeling on the tip of my cartridge feels like it’s going to explode but it won’t and it’s stuck In that stage… feels like torture but it’s been reducing like crazy lately

1 Like

Try it out… but I had early stage psychosis never really and hallucinations instead of tactile and only had odd thoughts that left in time… also I only started to get these thoughts when I balled up (smoked weed) hence it might’ve been drug induced

good that you feeling ok =)
I hope things keep going well… but do keep an eye on things cause you could have an episode again after a while…

1 Like

That’s what I have but i dont know if the doc will let me he said minimum 2 years and I’ve only been on 1 .5 years

1 Like

I do not hear voices or see things I just have delusional thinking

1 Like

Zelda did deep therapy with diet and exercise,

and counseling. She was doing well with it.

today, I just trust modern medicine. best wishes,
you sound like you might not come back.

I probably wasn’t around when you were on.
It’s a sunny day in Iowa today!

1 Like

I’m on the same boat

I’ll be on from time to time :slight_smile:

I went 2 years off meds before I crashed and burned and ended up psychotic in hospital.

1 Like

Thanks for making me ever hopeful lol well that sucks for me but hopefully I don’t touch those ap ever again… the weight gain and lack of not doing anything because of them drove me more mentally depressed then ever…

1 Like

I’ve no psychosis 11 years

2 Likes

Good news. I hope it continues.

Ive gone years no psychosis without meds

Then one day: psychosis

How many years?