5 types of hipsters

2 Likes

1 Like

They forgot the 6th, most obnoxious type of hipster:
The high-waist jeans vegan.
Won’t be attending the music festivals because they’re bad for the local environment, and watching the other guests eat hotdogs makes them physically ill.
Don’t ask them to elaborate or question their logic, as they will give you a 20 minute rant and send you 5 links you NEED to look at asap.

Usual looks: high-waist jeans, sandals, stretched earlobes and a septum piercing.

You would not believe how many of those I’ve met in my lifetime

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

I Didn’t Know The Word ‘Hipster’ Was Still In Fashion. People Still Categorize Music Fans Because Of Their Personal Inward Obtuse Feeling’s Of Insignificance?. Seems Slightly/Very Elitist To Me. Well…, Perhaps An Attempt To Be Better Than The Category, Stamp, Or Imprint Used. From My Understanding, To Call Someone A Hipster Makes You The New Breed Of Hipster. Only Less Important Than The First Breed. Which Makes Me Wonder…, Which Type Of Hipster Actually Likes Music?. + :yum:

I am jealous of every type of hipster because I wish I could go to a music festival and fit in there and enjoy it and not hear voices! :joy:

1 Like

I fall most definitely in the Tripster category. Along with most other baby boomers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.