4am and not tired

Some nights for some reason the meds don’t sedate me

3 Likes

Was it you Jimbob, that mentioned a long time ago on here that you would like to have moved to New Zealand? Did you mention it was Dunedin where you wanted to go?

1 Like

You have a great memory! I did say Dunedin! Has the best cricket ground

1 Like

I’ll get back to you later on that. I have to go out now with my support worker. :grinning:

1 Like

The suspense :ghost: 151515

3 Likes

I also have a lot of trouble sleeping, nothing seams to work.

1 Like

The only reason I recall it, is because I am from Dunedin. I didn’t answer your post at the time because I was just way too paranoid and thought you were a government spy sent to track me on the forum. Now that I see sense it was just so exciting to recall that someone actually knows where Dunedin is. Right near the bottom of the South Island - the arse end of the world lol.

Anyone that is interested in moving to Australia it is so much easier to do it by applying for NZ residency first.

3 Likes

My room mate dated a kiwi for like 7 years. He was from mount monganui (spelling?). He is a quality guy. Got me into nz (along with the cricket and rugby)

1 Like

I slept in yesterday by… quite a lot, so I see myself getting to sleep a lot later than usual tonight. :pensive:

Also, I think risperidone is losing its sedative properties as I taper off of it.

You must add a trip to NZ to your bucket list Jimbob. Dunedin was settled by the scots in 1848. The name Dunedin means Little Edinburgh so you would feel right at home I am sure. If you get the chance take a look at images of Milford Sound and Queenstown - just stunning. I have always wanted to go to Canada, but I guess that won’t be happening any time soon.

1 Like

I woke up at 6am and I was not tired, I could not go back to sleep. Maybe you can go to a convenient store and get some coffee and hot cocoa. And stay up an enjoy the early morning.

1 Like

I find that the best way to handle sleep is to sleep when I’m tired and get up when I’m not. But I’m retired and single so I can do that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.