4 Kinds of Soul Mates That You’ll Meet in Your Life

very nice article. I loved it.

I have met two.

2 Likes

Ive only met #3 but I found it interesting.

1 Like

For me a soul mate is someone who’s aligned with you morally and complements your strengths. You shouldn’t be the same but different in ways that outshine the other.

For example I’m good at thinking and she’s good at remembering. Together we are more than alone… just one example

1 Like

I’ve had 1 2 and 3. #2 is my wife, sorry we are so perfect. :confused:

The number 1, healing soulmate was another guy who had a similar spiritual practice as me. We felt really high on life when we were around each other. So many choices so that I triggered a manic episode in him that also included cognitive distortion in how he could think, and he spoke really fast. Neither of us really knew he was mentally ill before that. I became mentally ill a year or two later. He still Facebook texts me, but I ignore him. I am a trigger for him, even though he doesn’t get that.

1 Like

I would consider my best friend and husband to both be my soulmates, but neither of them fit into any of these categories. We are very different people who just happen to mesh perfectly together.

2 Likes

Oh I love being manic with someone guy or girl… it’s totally the best until it blows up

1 Like

Nice article!

I just don’t believe in soul mates.

1 Like

I did not believe it either, but sometimes you meet people in life, like I have and you either feel like you’ve known them for years or you just feel comfortable and intimate for no reason. Maybe I am a psycho but this happened with me twice.

1 Like

No, I’ve met people like that too,

Its not a psycho thing,

Or at least I hope not…

:rofl:

1 Like

4? I’ve met zero.

Hi, @bretjones. Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Ninjastar
Volunteer Moderator

1 Like