30 years of sz for me... my loneliness was hard

Yeah, maybe I was at the final stage of the sz… for a time… I didnt even know before, that there are stages in this… one pdoc told it to me…
For my meds, I think that I need them yeap :flushed:. But one doc was wondering why not any ap didnt make me happier… I tried them all for the last ten years, 12 aps here on the market , I’ve tried 11 of them, really… the zyprexa seem to be my med though. With its side effects maybe…
Does the psychopathy appears in the final stages? They told me, I am a severe case also yeap… :pensive: but I got used to be alone in my loneliness… it turned to be inhuman too when I think it now…
Terrible family tragedy for me, I still need lots of support and strength to continue my fight but yeap… it was hard, very hard…
Illness till a life time, isn’t it? But maybe I’ll be happier one day for the first time in my life, yeap :disappointed_relieved:
Hard thing all this… my thoughts go to all of you who knew so much pain too…

1 Like

i am sorry you are living in those sad tragic memories. i hope the sunshine of spring and summer bring you some joy happiness and a view of your world beyond sz.

hugs to you anna1.

judy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.