3 things you've accomplished and are greatful for today

Name 3 things you are greatful for and 3 things you accomplished today.
Found this while looking up tips to work while having mental illness.
Today I am proud I ran all the mail errands at work though I was tired. I completed my application and called to schedule another interview on my lunch break, and I managed to study more programming when I got home.
I am greatful for making it this far, greatful for my apps like team treehouse and 8tracks and calm which seem to be helping my life, and I’m greatful for sleep.

3 Likes

I got good sleep
I got some shiny rocks today
I ate some macaroni

I am a success

Edit actually I accomplished nothing today

8 Likes

I got some sleep
I got up in time
Made it to the station before the train left
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I went to a doctors appointment at the county hospital today. When I was checking in, the woman helping me was new and being trained by another worker. It turns out she was really nice and I was saying some stuff that made them both laugh.

Most doctors I personally go to tend to be nice people. I’m a good patient and I rarely get a rude doctor.

I went to my sisters for dinner tonight. She serves small portions which I tell her every now and then. But I’m going through a particularly hard time and it was good to be with them.

Uh, cruising in my car across town in the good California weather.

7 Likes

Nick my experience with psychiatrists are that they all seem friendly. However in general they think you can “try harder” if you are not working and can often act like something is wrong if you have negative symptoms that prevent you from doing certain things. But anyways glad you had a good day.

5 Likes

Got up on time, took a much-needed shower and wore nicer clothes than usual.
Went to the study site, saw two doctors, got a new packet of the study meds, and got paid.
I made my girlfriend dinner and baked a piece of salmon for myself.

4 Likes

Fixing a broken computer…( seems the AIO’s water pump was failing! )

Re-engaging with sz com again, yet again…

Getting in my daily exercise!

4 Likes

picked up my medication and some toiletries
submitted in my pod (promoting opportunity demonstration) paperwork (it’s added money!)
made it to work safely and on time

2 Likes

@Noise Don’t worry, you are beautiful. only beautiful people get the shiny rocks and sleep well
You ARE a success, in being a beautiful person, Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise (not even yourself!).

7 Likes

Awww thank you!! :heart: :heart: that made me feel better!! I was feeling down!! :blush:

You’re a beautiful person too @anon76219695 and I hope you have a wonderful day!! :heart:

4 Likes

-I did the dishes

-I folded my laundry and put it away/sorted it to donate

-I went to the doctor today and didn’t have a panic attack when I had to wait with a bunch of people for an hour.

Also this was the first time seeing him in 3 months. I’m supposed to see him every 2-3 weeks but my anxiety was too bad to make appointments.

7 Likes

I did nearly one hour walking today

3 Likes

Went to group
Took a long relaxing bath and took care of myself
picked up my medication in town

3 Likes

First thing I did was to stand up, make breakfast and drink meds.

Then I did my laundry.

I took a bath late afternoon and then I went to visit my dad and watched some cricket with him.

4 Likes

Accomplished-I did laundry. Cleaned the Bathroom. Read a couple of chapters of 2 different books.

Grateful- I’m grateful for a roof over my head. Loving parents. My faith that’s been tucked away for so long. It was always there just buried pretty deep.

4 Likes

I am grateful for my mum, my ability to read and the memory of my dog. I accomplished going out of the house

3 Likes

Got my drinks, made some phone calls, and worked on a website.

2 Likes

I am grateful for my friends, my husband, ad my family. I’m also grateful for the technology that lets me communicate with them when they’re far away.

I accomplished rereading Harry Potter 7, changing the sheets on the bed, and making dinner. I would have accomplished more, but we are under a severe weather warning because of the snow.

3 Likes
  • I got my meds from the pharmacy, I’ve been sick all week so getting out was huge
  • I washed and hung all the towels
  • I gave a lift to an old lady I often drive home from the shops

And today I’m grateful for iron supplements.

5 Likes

Went to the clinic to meet the new psychiatrist without freaking out.

Studied for my quiz.

Made dinner for me and my mom.

And I am grateful for many things but mainly for my safety net.

6 Likes