3 positives

1. I got my ErgoRest Forearm support and it’s really good, it will allow me to mouse and write for hours.

2. Decided to specialize in data science and do game dev as a hobby

3. I’ll put off computer gaming until I make a serious project in game dev

2 Likes
  1. I slept well, woke up feeling refreshed.
  2. Had an okay night of teaching, though 2/3 of it was boring as hell for me (gave exams).
  3. I can just chill the rest of the night, looking forward to tomorrow’s tattoo session.
3 Likes
  1. I woke up in time for the morning AA meeting.
  2. Did my volunteer job today, and it went well.
  3. Texted my AA sponsor, and he answered my texts which he didn’t do yesterday.
5 Likes
  1. I just got back from my first work trial in like 2-3 years, I did OK.

2. I started my administration course today and also did OK on the pre-test.

3. I’m having someone over for netflix and chill tomorrow, LOL.

8 Likes

I paid my x boyfriend money I had saved up for bills and also “be my friend money” so hopefully I get to keep him as a friend.he said I can log in to the site he is a dj at.

I had Botox between my eyebrows and it really hurt but hopefully it will do good.
Unfortunately the lines from my mouth down to my chin don’t go away.she said they are not noticeable but to me they are n they make me (and others who have them) look so miserable.if I could afford a facelift I would have one but it might take ten years to save up for that or more.

I got a “be my friend “gift I bought my x in the mail and I got to buy some coconut yoghurt,coconut water,kombucha and a few other things from the shop and I did my makeup :lipstick: today(I don’t wear makeup often and when I do it’s usually just lipstick or lipstick and mascara)

3 Likes
  • Gone swimming like I do every Tuesday
  • Got today and tomorrow off of work
  • It is a rainy day so I am going to stay in watch Stargate Atlantis and drink expensive coffee.
3 Likes
  1. Had a good day with my dad.

2. Played video games with some friends, it makes me forget my mental illness for a moment.

3. My dog loves me. It feels good to be loved even by an animal.

4 Likes

Yesterday i…

1. Was awake :alarm_clock: by 5.
  2. Spent an hour plotting grocery run.
  3. Went to warehouse 1st.
  4. Then to yoga, followed by DBT.
  5. Then Aldi, shoprite and walmart.
  6. Made it home by 4 and only spent $265. I did my best finding the lowest prices.
  7. Took a walk then made dinner.
3 Likes

For yesterday:

1. I was able to enjoy a nice sunny day, even if it wasn’t warm out (low 40’s F).
  2. I got tattooed, and the tattoos came out looking the way I wanted them to.
  3. I had food to eat.
3 Likes

Decided to compare brands more or consider buying other brands after the bars I buy went up over $1.
I have had other bars just as nice by another brand that are cheaper.
I have spent my money perhaps unwisely sometimes.i can improve.

Went to the gym which might balance out my badness if eating so much unhealthy stuff.

Was with my stunning sacred neigh and she has such beautiful facial expressions.very charming.she has a pout going on today.

2 Likes
  1. No paranoia
  2. Didn’t have a ton of anxiety
  3. Started my diet.
4 Likes
  1. I spent the afternoon studying/taking notes yesterday
  2. I finished two seasons of The Night Shift, the last episode was rough and a bit triggering, I’m OK though.
  3. Today, I take it easy
3 Likes

I just woke up, but for yesterday:

1. I ate well.
  2. I had a decent shift at work, no one gave me any hassle, no belligerent drunks.
  3. I got my gas station pay for the week.
4 Likes

Small steps…

• I made a pot of coffee for my dad and I

• Took my car for a short spin

• Filled the bird feeder yesterday

5 Likes

Yesterday,

1. Went for a walk and jogged for 8 minutes.
  2. Good dinner.
  3. Practiced piano
  4. Chips and dip for snack.
  5. Got taxes done. First year to jointly file, we did good.

Today

1. Going to my mom’s art show at the park. She won 2nd prize in the juried show.
  2. Then to summer sporting expo. I’m really excited to see the exhibits, even though I won’t be able to do much over the summer after my surgery next month.
  3. woke up to fresh baked :bread:. The bread machine has a timer!
5 Likes
  1. Its my son’s 17th birthday. He’s a great guy.
  2. Heading out to pick up supper.
  3. Jets vs flames game tonight.
5 Likes

hey guys, i’ve been really busy lately i havent been on much but i like to read this thread the most as it is a good indicator of how you are, every little tiny thing is an achievement, i think i am most grateful for even just getting out of my bed in the morning.

• took my mum out to a shopping centre but felt awful, then back to her place for a curry which i paid for lol, the rugby was on (well done Wales) and apparently Scotland made a massive comeback against England but i switched it over thinking we were doomed lol.
  • visited a neighbour and had a chat and she was talking about her rats lol.
3 Likes
  1. I’m ahead in my studies so I’m taking a break tonight to watch my show
  2. My placement agency is finally going find me a proper job, but it’s going to take a few weeks
  3. I made plans with my sister for her birthday
5 Likes
  1. I had an okay shift at work, other than having to deal with one idiotic little punk a-hole.
  2. I saw a friend this morning.
  3. I had a nice nap today.
3 Likes

1.only one sentence by the voices
2.great conversation with mum
3.yummy dinner

7 Likes