3 positives

I like this, so I’ll give you three positives from my day:

1. Surprised the wife by doing stuff she usually does so she didn’t have to do them when she got home.

2. Gave my dog extra lovin’, which is therapeutic for me too.

3. Got my BluRays and DVDs that I’m selling at a garage sale this weekend priced and ready to go - had more than I thought!

4. Bonus: bought surprise tickets for my wife to see her favorite country musician performing here at an upcoming concert.

6 Likes
  1. Got a haircut
  2. Went for a walk
  3. Bought a bird documentary for cheap
4 Likes
  1. I filled out an application for an old placement agency that I used once and I’ll hear back from them next week. It’ll take up to 2 months to find work for me though.

2. Today I’m going to rest and watch my show

3. The pet store is going to drop off some cat food for me this afternoon

3 Likes

Woke up feeling well rested and slept without waking up once.

Went to the gym, walked for 20 minutes and then sprinted, lifted some weights and then stretched.

Came home ate some good food.

Took a cold shower and shaved my head and cleaned up.

Put on some nice clothes and was smelling good.

Went to work.

2 Likes
  1. Re-discovered my love for Dance Dance Revolution after getting a dance pad from Amazon. It came with Stepmania, and I got the DDR 3rd Mix song pack for it, for nostalgia.

2. Broke multiple sweats doing a number of songs for Stepmania

3. Realized how invigorating proper exercise is, I feel pretty good now (recumbent biking didn’t feel nearly as good as this)

1 Like
  1. Got plenty of rest.
  2. It was a fairly productive day, got several things done today, feel good about that.
  3. Had a nice dinner.
3 Likes

for yesterday as today has only begun.

1. Went for a short walk.
  2. Ordered another place setting because we can’t decide on one that we both like.
    blue
    or
    curve
  3. Did some online learning courses.
3 Likes

Had a good rest (although I had nightmares about rats)
trying to accept that I will HAVE to be on abilify for long 2 years at least
Doing some reading yey

2 Likes
  1. im recharged to make another song
  2. spring is here so job offers are going to open up
  3. in 3 months itll be summer-like weather again! :smiley:
4 Likes
  • took dog out for walks
  • met with friends
  • did chores, washing, dishes, clothes, put bins out
2 Likes

slept in 40 minutes.
Woke up and took kid to school.
Easy supper

2 Likes
  1. Went for coffee and a drive with my Proctor
  2. Cuddled with Cleo and Bella
  3. Hockey game tonight
1 Like

Getting extra shift
Chocolate
Going to live music tmrrw in town cos bro going globe travelling

1 Like

My now x boyfriend has been so well behaved to me and not hurt me or yelled even.i will be living with him another two weeks so thankful we can be in peace and hope with space and time we can remain friends.

I visited my sacred neigh and walked the two white dogs.

I went for a bike ride in 32c to the shops to buy a birthday gift for the oldest dog.

1 Like

I found some short and easy online courses that can prepare me for work in administration. I should be able to start next week.

I bought some pretty yarn for one last winter project, spring is around the corner though so I may have to wait till next year to wear it.

I’ve been watching The Night Shift religiously. It’s really good, I haven’t stuck to a show this long so I’m proud of myself.

3 Likes

Saturday

• i went to a friends place and she made me steak and chips then we watched ‘the voice’
    the voice was really good, Tom Jones was nearly in tears trying to decide who to put through lol, its my favourite show atm bc i feel its more about the talent than being judged, you get through on your merit, ability and talent and the ones that dont make are generally very good and take it very well :slight_smile:

Sunday

• It snowed and i walked my mums dog in the snow and then went for coffee
  • after coffee i attended a Church service which always boosts my mood some of the songs we sing are very loving and beautiful.
  • after church i went to my mums and we chatted about various things, i gave her her dog back and watched the rugby, i also found what could be a very pleasurable volunteer job working in empowerment with social media. then i had a pizza and then home.
5 Likes

Upcoming Tuesday I’ve got cbt

Bought myself waterproof mp3 will try it out today in pool

Might work Saturdays too bring in some more cash but I’ll trial that out first. And gives more structure

2 Likes

One of my closest is my friend again​:tada::partying_face:not in person perhaps but in spirit because I feel our spirits are hanging out.
I missed him and other loved ones.

A guy I have a thing for accepted my friend request.he has not written to me but I adore him.so beautiful!

The animals I have in my life today are so loved by me and my x boyfriend might be my friend as he is behaving nicely.

1 Like
  1. It is warming up as the day goes on
  2. My son is home for awhile
  3. Tonight I’m going to Tony Roma’s for supper with my cousins. We all go out once a month
3 Likes

Today I wanna get to the fitness center, I will do romanian romanian deadlift with proper form. I wanna do weighted hip thrust.

I wanna talk to my doctor about getting on lithium on mar 18

my cousin rebooked his flight for tomorrow.

2 Likes