3 positives

1. Benched 185
  2. Wasn’t as paranoid
  3. Lived life to the fullest
3 Likes

It’s too early to say for today, but yesterday:

1. I slept well during the day and woke up refreshed.
  2. I had a decent shift at work.
  3. I got paid overnight, direct deposits from both of my teaching jobs, so I was able to pay some bills today. I’ll get gas station pay tomorrow morning, too.
4 Likes
  1. I got a lot accomplished at work
  2. I was able to get my dog a vet appointment
  3. I cooked dinner!
4 Likes
  1. Had a nice visit with my proctor

2. Picked up a tv for my son

3. Watching hockey and waiting for the kids to come over for awhile

4 Likes

Having a good day so far, in reflection it seems like i sort of did a lot.

1. prepared and sent out 5 more resumes, cover letters and applications.
  2. vacuumed.
  3. Gesso’d some pages to do some artwork with gelattos.
  4. Practiced piano for over 1/2 an hour.
  5. worked on my writing project.
  6. cleaned up the coffee station. dirty mats are being washed.
  7. washed and dried towels.
  8. practiced answering the phone, again, in case an employer calls me.
3 Likes

For yesterday:

1. I had a good shift at the gas station.
  2. I’ll most likely be getting a date with one of the customers.
  3. Got paid when my boss came in to relieve me.
5 Likes

Found a good place to agist my sacred neigh.

Drove to new places by direction.
This gives me more confidence and is good for my independence.

Am with family,had a delicious breakfast and a problem was solved.

4 Likes

Mr. Star has the day off from work
We haven’t lost power yet
I don’t have much I have to do today

1 Like
  • I spoke to my boss about quitting my job. We both think about it for a week. He said he thinks im a strong and rather resilient woman the way i deal with everything thats going on now. He also said, if i leave, he would like to stay in touch to keep my knowhow for the organisation. These are nice compliments. Im a little more relaxed.
  • It is sunny these days. First spring days.
  • Im dating. I thought id never date again, but i am. He is kind, but autistic (as are, somehow, many guys i choose). I succeed in setting boundaries which feels great.
3 Likes

I have a busy week ahead of me but I am having a bit of trouble organizing my week especially with appointments.

I have an appointment with another consumer survivor run cleaning business crossing my fingers

I paid my school bill for this month.

1 Like

Oops, I almost finished modal week at university
And I have good friends

1 Like

Woke up well rested, slept for 14 hours and didn’t wake up over the course of the night.

Went to the gym, walked for 20 mins and then sprinted, lifted weights and then stretched.

Came home took a cold shower, cleaned up, put on some nice clothes and was smelling good.

Today is my day off so I’m just going to relax, read a little bit, maybe watch a movie and enjoy my free time.

4 Likes
  1. I have a LONG weekend! 5 days off! :slight_smile:
  2. I just brought my son to a creative activity. He is making a birds house right now. He was exited.
  3. Im in a coffee bar nearby in the meanwhile and enjoying a latte machiatto with a nice cake.

Im so much less stressed now i told my boss and the big manager that im struggling. They are helping me out. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So far today:

1. Got dressed and washed up, i even made the bed.
  2. Wiped kitchen cabinets and cleaned the microwave and toaster oven.
  3. Practiced piano.
  4. Called in for my refill & pick-up Sat.
  5. Did a quick job search scan of my websites i follow. No new jobs today.
2 Likes

Yesterday:

1. I was able to select a lecture and lab to teach for the spring semester; they are currently “wait-list only,” though, so I have to hope enough students get their names on the wait-list so it will open up for registration. If not, I won’t be teaching at all for the upcoming semester.
  2. I had a decent morning and evening of teaching, and now I’m off from one of the schools until March 11th, they are having their spring break next week. I still have to teach at the other school next week; their spring break is the following week.
  3. I received the direct deposit from my federal tax refund; it’s not much money, but it’s something.
4 Likes

1 - me and dad fixed a few things for my neighbours garden. They were really appreciative
2 - eaten healthy today
3 - had a shower and groomed my beard

6 Likes
  1. Went skiing (indoors) with my family yesterday. Had a good time. First time for my son, he did great and enjoyed himself.
  2. I was unwell yesterday evening. Fearful. Came out of it though without severe crashing.
  3. I was offered a new house again. Will see it thursday. This time it is one that i can afford.
1 Like

I ate nice chocolate

Went swimming eventhough didn’t feel like it at first

I resisted a HUGE binge yess

2 Likes
  1. I had a decent morning of teaching.
  2. I got some stuff ready to go for my next tattoo, plan on calling my artist tomorrow.
  3. I got to chill for most of the day.
4 Likes
  1. I had a pretty good appt with my mental health worker.

2. I got to watch some curling

3. My kiddos came over for a bit. That’s always awesome.

4 Likes