3 positives

I am going away in a few days to visit my family so I might not log in to the forum for a week or two.

:two_hearts:

Enjoy your visit! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
  1. I finally committed to doing affiliate marketing by buying a 3 year hosting plan from HostGator, and registered a website about helping people stop hearing voices

2. Was fairly absorbed with setting up the website, was able to focus for over half an hour at a time (I’ll get better at focusing gradually)

3. Got a milk frother for coffee (I basically have a coffee IV at this point)

1 Like

1.) I caught the green light at the intersection that has a very long wait.
2.) my boyfriend went grocery shopping for me
3.) I’m wearing my lounging outfit, its a very fancy korean nightshirt with lace trim. It always puts me in a comfy mood.

3 Likes
  1. With the help of my sister I got cleaning done
  2. . My adult daughter and son both stopped by today so I gave them their little valentine gifts
  3. Watching hockey and hopefully get a chance to watch “Gilmore Girls”
1 Like

3 good things is how i Phrase it… my dad who helped me through my first break with out intervention taught me that nothing bad is happening here now. Like for example i would be hallucinating or delusional and he would bring me to the moment we were in and remind me nothing bad is happening here now… i added an addendum after my 3rd break that nothing bad is happening here now so it must be all good… combine those with 3 good things and it helps me to cope and stay present and positive. So start with 3 good things then add 3 more then multiply 3x3 good things = 9 good things and the positive vibes just keep multiplying. Glad there are others with similar tools. Thanks thats my rant.
Ikkin

1 Like

For yesterday:

1. I made it to class just a minute or two late despite driving through crummy road conditions.
  2. Had a good day/night of teaching.
  3. Did some grocery shopping.
1 Like
  • met for coffee with friends
  • went to the funeral home to help arrange things for my friend who passed away
  • went to flourish, posted on social media and did a poster for them
  • visited my friend Laura
1 Like

tres positives

I am still working on finding some volunteer and/or paid work that suits me. I have a few leads, hopefully they turn into something soon!

I have been showering more than once a week.

I saw someone special today.

4 Likes
  1. I ate some tasty food.
  2. I subbed for my supervisor, and it went well.
  3. I got a haircut.
2 Likes

Woke up late but well rested.

Today was my day off.

Went to the gym. Walked at a fast pace for 20 minutes then sprinted to get the heart rate super high. Lifted weights afterwards and stretched.

Came home cleaned up, took a shower, put on some nice clothes and was smelling and feeling good.

Ate some good food.

Bought a cup of coffee to treat myself.

Listened to an hour podcast.

Went to Barnes and Noble and read 40 pages in a book.

Came home posted on this website for a little bit and now going to watch a movie and got to sleep.

1 Like
  1. My mentally handicapped daughter went on an outting with the community mental health org. It seemed to have went well.
  2. Being proactive about my mental health - booked an appt to see a psychologist, re-set my SARRDA healthline, and returned (again) to this site.
  3. I was productive today, even got some housework done.
3 Likes
  1. Got my errands done so I don’t have to go out tomorrow

2. Had a decent supper

3. Watching hockey

2 Likes

signed up for the gym
chose comfortable socks - you know, the kind the hospitals give you, with treads.
started thinking about more activity since I’m feeling more like a live one lately.

2 Likes

I had a great meeting with our foster care caseworker

I got a lot done at work today

We had family game night

5 Likes

I’m so glad the meeting went well. :slightly_smiling_face::heartpulse:

3 Likes

I had a great travel.

I was very happy to see my family.

It is amazingly beautiful here.

3 Likes

Its a struggle again today to come up with 3. Here goes:

1. Applied for 6 jobs.
  2. changed my voicemail message to be more professional.
  3. practiced answering the phone in case an employer calls me.
  4. 4 more job postings to apply for tomorrow.
6 Likes
  • attended my clubhouse and updated their twitter account and took part in the Action group
  • got pizza at my mums
  • piano lessons
4 Likes