3 positives

Yesterday I

Made homemade crushed tomatoes from tomatoes from the garden and put in the freezer in containers.

I had a ice cream which is not so good but I plan on going vegan soon.

Did 3x12 arm weights .since I stopped exercising and going to the gym this is soooooomething.nowhere near as good as I was but still something.
And I walked the dogs around the yard three times a day.

1 Like

Today three positives are

I visited my sacred neigh.not for long but it was nice to see her and pat her.

I spoke on FaceTime with the other woman that raised me.family.it was really nice and I love :two_hearts: her dearly and was happy she called and she gave me a early birthday gift :gift_heart:.

I walked the dogs around the back which they love and itā€™s so nice to see them get so happy and I started doing this three times a day because the older dog doesnā€™t feel when she ā€œneeds to goā€ anymore so this routine helps her .previously she would tell us when she wanted the door opened.its so nice to walk with them and I will miss them when I move away.the baby dog runs with big sticks but the ā€œmiddle dogā€ doesnā€™t come with us.she never ā€œtook to meā€ and is a daddies girl only.
I also knitted one row.something is something and very very slowly itā€™s growing.

Itā€™s Australia Day here today.
Happy Australia :australia: day!
I will probably vote for the greens this year .possibly labour.

I have legal rights here in Australia.
Thankfully.

If I am not Christian I am still aloud to go to the gym , if I do not think they are all superior me Iā€™m still aloud to go , if I say I am not a member of any army and do not want to salute people Iā€™m still have legal right, if I love the royals but do not believe in monarchy for me , if I have different beliefs to themā€¦
They said Iā€™m not aloud at the gym so I stopped going.
I have been a minority out in the country here or all my boyfriends friends and family are the same and I am the only one who is different and they tried fording their beliefs on to me and tried bossing me about and were hateful and looked down at me and spoke down at me etc but I am moving and breaking up in a few months.i love him and hope we can stay friends.i will even pay him over $100 to be my friend.
We do not fight despite that we have different opinions but I also do what I can to avoid fights such as I will not go vegan until I have moved.

2 Likes
  1. I got up, got dressed, and went out of the house willingly!
  2. I enjoyed a very nice lunch with my husband at a BUSY restaurant, and I didnā€™t panic.
  3. I may have figured out a way to help my son get a car. We are going to look tomorrow!
3 Likes
  1. Iā€™ve applied to a few job openings on Indeed. This Monday I will work with my case manager to follow up with them.
  2. I finally touched my homework :sweat_smile:
  3. I spoke to my sister and she gave me some really good advice.
4 Likes

Iā€™m having a tough time the past few daysā€¦ This is a good exercise to get out of my own head. Focus on the positives.

1. Made seedy bread last night. It smells so delicious.
  2. Spent my last bit of spending money for the month on a bunch of alcohol markers that were on sale and Ebates on top of that. Working on a swatch chart.
  3. Played piano. Printed off a few new songs, for free! Sky full of stars - coldplay. Havana - Camella Cabello.
  4. Read a book for a while.
  5. Picked up my Rx finally. I really need to switch to mail order, so I take things regularly.
4 Likes

i didnā€™t do nothing today lol :slight_smile:

I cleaned

I went for atwenty minute walk

I knitted a couple of rows

3 Likes

Highs:

I did OK on my Adam Smith quiz. I plan on grabbing a copy of ā€˜The Theory of Moral Sentimentsā€™ and giving it a go.
I made lunch for me and my mom, Iā€™m not the best cook but I am a fast one! I was able to whip up some rice and brocolli stir-fry in like 10-15 minutes.
I called up my friend who moved to Argentina and spoke with her for a bit.

3 Likes
  1. Amyloban 3399 was so effective after 3 weeks of taking it I was able to reduce my Paliperidone. Still taking 10 mg Abilify though, since Iā€™m scared of thought broadcasting.

2. Got noise cancelling headphones in the mail, so on top of my noise cancelling earphones I should not hear much when I go out

3. Woke up at a good time thanks to the med reduction, donā€™t feel like sleeping in anymore

3 Likes
  1. I have enough money to pay my utility bills.

2. I feel much better on a lower dose of invega.

3. I have access to the internet at my home
    which keeps me occupied during the day.

4 Likes

I had coffee
attended clubhouse and training
phoned a friend and spoke to a guy about radio (its hush, hush atm)

2 Likes

Woke up late but well rested. Have been sleeping really well these past couple of weeks because of Mirtazapine.

Went to the gym after not going for 2 weeks.

Walked for 20mins and then sprinted the last few mins. Didnā€™t have the energy to lift weights as I was feeling tired. Stretched for a little bit than went home.

Took a warm shower because it is really cold in South Florida.

Cleaned up, put on some nice clothes, was smelling good, and feeling good.

Made a fruit smoothie and then ate some food and ice cream.

Watched Judge Judy for a little bit with my dad.

Dad gave me $20 because he won $500 from a scratch ticket.

Left to work.

Got a cup of coffee to treat myself because itā€™s payday.

Got paid.

3 Likes
  1. I got the day off (snow day!).
  2. I made it home safely ahead of the storm.
  3. The storm didnā€™t drop as much snow as expected on us.
3 Likes

I did yoga class and went for a half hour walk.
(I stopped going to the gym but I still do yoga once a week and try to go for walks.)

I got a early birthday gift from my mum n family.they gave me a vegan cook book and I got money from my other family.

I met my gp and she is lovely was nice to see her and also met Dr trainee and nice people.i gave my sacred neigh a slice of bread and handed my shoes in to be fixed.(the heel broke off)
(My rash is probably just allergy)

1 Like

Today:

Got my shot Iā€™d been overdue on.

Got an 8 person tent for $25! Been wanting one for years.

My husband made great chicken finger subs for lunch.

5 Likes

i had a crap day :frowning:

bummmp 7597657658765876

1 Like
  1. I made it to three appointments yesterday.
  2. Leftover ham stir fry for dinner.
  3. Lost a few pounds by regulating my diet.
  4. Have also managed to floss everyday for a week.
    Chicken finger subs sound good. What kind of sauce or dressing did he put on @anon4362788?
5 Likes

I made banana bread and crushed tomatoes and am making sun dried tomatoes using a recipe from my new vegan cook book.

Stayed cool :sunglasses:.40c.

Knitted one row.
Something is something.
And read a absolutely amazing email and replied to it.

6 Likes
  • Managed to wake up at reasonable hours for once
  • My psych nurse agreed to do the session over the phone
  • Iā€™ve got clean clothes, and theyā€™re smelling very fresh!
6 Likes