3 positives

• I had a good holiday with so so much time together with my son and loads of kisses and cuddles and play. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • We swam today and played in the pool
  • I saw my parents again today
3 Likes
  1. Today was blah feeling but I got a bunch done despite.
  2. Applied to 2 jobs. Cancelled a subscription we donā€™t use, I tried to get a refund but no luck.
  3. Meal planned and went to transfer station.
3 Likes
  1. Head pain is maybe 2 to 4 out of 10
  2. Positive symptoms are super quiet thanks to liposomal vitamin c healing my brain injury, I can ignore them consciously
  3. Got a $170 CAD computer chair, my first semi-expensive one
3 Likes
  1. Saw son.
  2. Went to selfcompassion workshop with meditation and being nice to yourself and felt somewhat relaxed.
  3. Got a new table from brother.
3 Likes
  1. Adjusting well to my increase in meds.
  2. Ate 2 donuts
  3. Get to watch some football with my family.
3 Likes

2 days ago

• met for coffee
  • took my mum out
  • watched my friends dog

yesterday

• met with friend
  • went to my mums
  • saw my friend in hospital just as she was released home.

today

• met with friends
  • attended clubhouse (talked about future plans incl community champion.
  • phoned about possible befriending volunteer role and filled in the application form
3 Likes

Woke up well rested.

Went to the gym, walked then sprinted for 20 minutes and then lifted some weights.

Came home to a warm shower because still recovering from cold and it was a little chilly outside.

Put on some nice clothes and was smelling good.

Went to work and won $120 for a $1 ticket I played. What dumb luck.

Was feeling good and ate some good food.

4 Likes
  1. Had a long talk with husband.
  2. Cleaned up the art room/office/exercise room a bit. Finally got my sewing machine packed up, its been out, unused for 2+ years.
  3. Tasted a slice of the homemade bread I made last night. Sour Cream Maple bread. It wasnā€™t a dessert or breakfast bread, more like a white artisan bread with a hint of sweetness.
4 Likes

today i

• went to a friends after coffee
  • took my mum out
  • went bowling with friends
3 Likes
  1. Did 5 hours of ecommerce training, first time Iā€™ve been able to focus for that long in over a year due to my head pressure being comfortably low (had to stop after some sugary biscuits caused my head pressure to flare up again)

2. Renewed the subscription on my dormant Shopify store (itā€™s a general store)

3. Feeling good about the future

3 Likes

Made potato salad with chives from the garden.

Bought pellets and filled car up

Endured coffee n cake with people.
Aaaaa people

Had a chat with locals at a craft shop the other day n I donā€™t always chat easy :open_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

Bought a local hand made birthday gift .
Expensive but worth it if itā€™s loved.:two_hearts:

Just keeping cool inside.
42 c in shade.
Hot!

3 Likes
  1. I only had a short bout of paranoia last week. It went away.
  2. My kids are healthy and loved
  3. I feel better about myself
3 Likes

For yesterday:

1. I had a very productive day.
  2. I didnā€™t eat too much.
  3. I texted with a friend I havenā€™t talked to in a while.
4 Likes

hey guys, its great people are still using this thread, i wish more people would though, i think we should all encourage each other and congatulate each other for our accomplishments,

I know not everyone can find 3 positives thing but even if it is 3 within a week or even just try and do 1 positive thing, it will make people feel good for you knowing you have accomplished even the smallest thing, we all know how hard it is with this illness, we have all been there so we can all try and build each other up.

I am lucky enough to be able to do more things at the moment but that was not always the case, i wish everybody who reads this positive vibes and iā€™ll pray for your increased wellbeing.

so here is my dayā€¦ i had a very exhausting day but it was good all he same, i am able to deal with stress much better (still taking meds) and its all good.

• I took my mum out shopping
  • Then i took a couple of friends to a mental health support group and we got talking to some cool people and i cracked a few jokes to lighten the mood :slight_smile:
  • tonight my friends and i got take away chicken chow mein, very tasty.

tomorrow i will be taking my friend to the advice centre to help her claim disability benefits.

please post anything positive you have done here, its good to share our accomplishments.

4 Likes

Had a nice group session
Told a friend Iā€™m not feeling well, and he was very understanding
Spent most of the day watching netflix in bed

4 Likes

Today I:

Was given a nice little lamp

Got my medicines

My husband bought me a vanilla cappicino

6 Likes
  1. More long talks with husband.
  2. Had a scan. Everything looks good.
  3. Made BREAD :bread: again. This time oatmeal loaf.
    Busy day tomorrow.
3 Likes
  • A compliment from someone at work today. A client told me the talk with me is always a highlight in his week. Im insecure, so i could use that. :grinning:
  • I made an appointment with a friend to meet for beers tomorrow. We had laughs at the telephone.
  • Im still frightened about it, but im back to my old lower dose of meds. It gives me hope to come of maintanence meds one day.
5 Likes

I got my laptop sorted
I got my phone sorted
I have looked for a roomā€¦ Even if I didnā€™t find one I made the effort to go to viewing
I ate alright ish today could do better but could have been worse so its good enough for today

5 Likes
  • Spent the day with my friend. Had fun.
  • Friend said he found i have changed positively a lot last 2 years. That i am more stable and express my feelings more easily.
  • Had healthy dinner.
5 Likes