Thanks. Im having a hard time. Thanks for the encouragement.
- My treatment team made time for me suddenly to check up on me and see what they could do. And to see whether i needed a ward. They thought not. I feel sad and guilty, but not out of control. I think they are kind and involved.
- I played with my son and am at my parents place now.
- My friend offered that i could sleep there if i felt sad or anxious in the evening.
- Awesome homemade Chicken Salad Sandwich for lunch.
- RT 25/28 posterior is finished, just 3 more anterior.
- CT scan was good, continue stretching and strengthening. Walked 20 minutes and got groceries.
- I find this thread so helpful that i started my own gratitude/positive selfesteem log in a nice little journaling book that my brother and sister in law gave me.
- Went for a ride and coffee with my mental health worker
- My adult daughter came for a visit. It was awesome to see her and I know the younger two kids were really happy to see her too
- Watching a hockey game
I am really happy this moment in time.
(Despite that I got dirty hateful looks from some people when I was buying lactose free milk and yoghurt.(my gp put me on a one month lactos gluten-free diet)and despite that I had s fight with my boyfriend this morning because his friend got coffee and balaclava for him and not for me despite that we are both here …ten my bf said I can move out but I don’t believe he ment it plus I have no friends n family around n can’t afford it plus it’s such a living peaceful home in so many ways and his dogs are my other babies that I adore.
I was on the treatmill a whole hour.
I slept well and love a lot:metal:t5:
I have s great partner
The dogs wagged their tail when I cuddled them
I have a great sacred neigh n we were in a minature cyclone.
I led her to her shelter but thought I might blow away but I didn’t n I didn’t get scared but almost…
I sat under my full spectrum bulb today and it made me much happier
I accomplished a lot at work today
I have a fancy holiday party tomorrow, and I bought a new suit for the occasion!
Had second one-hour session with my parents reviewing “The Complete Family Guide to Schizophrenia”. It was productive.
Had an uninterrupted 15-hour sleep last night.
My dog is less afraid of the vacuum!
- Made homemade veggie soup.
- Went for a walk.
- Saw my grandparents and mum today.
- i took my mum shopping and did some of my own at the same time
- i helped untangle xmas lights and decorate my clubhouse
- my gf came over and we cuddled
- I was exhausted after the shopping
- i still have chores to do
- i had to cancel an outing with my mum and a wild swim (Saturday)
- I bought breakfast for tomorrow for the first time in ages and picked up a package with my new wintercoat and new dress.
- I visited friends, gave them a birthday present and had dinner with them. They are refugees from the Middle East so their food is always interesting and different.
- I visited an acquaintance and brought her flowers.
Summary: I ignored my feelings of depression and was active and social.
I had a very relaxing day today
I watched a few good movies
I had ham and pineapple pizza for lunch
- Made green juice;
- Watched 30 minutes of an online course;
- Had a nice nap during the afternoon.
Beach is beautiful today
Will have a nice breakfast
Footballs on today
- I had a decent shift at work.
- It didn’t snow.
- I went all night without buying any cigarettes, just puffed on my cheap little vape.
- Called the crisisline again. The lady calmed me. She said it was okay to make mistakes, that breaking a bad habit or learning how to set boundaries was like learning to ride a bike. I needed to practice and fall a few times, and now i seem to have mastered it. And that God is loving, isnt angry at me for failing a few times first. That i might ask him for help not to have such scary nightmares and thoughts. I try to see it that way.
- I went to see my son. I feel i am doing the responsible thing to not let him stay with me in this state, but give him attention in other ways.
- My son is happy, he is looking forward to his birthday.
- Yesterday made pancakes and froze them for breakfasts. Today I made egg and sausage cups with bisquick. They smell divine!
- Talked with my MOH, chatted it up for a bit.
- Worked on a draft of a Christmas letter instead of doing cards.
- Listened to some of my gaming podcasts
- Got some good Chinese food
- In a really good mood as I had a pretty good weekend. I saw one of my high school friends on Friday. We went to Chili’s.
- Did a lot of tasks.
- Had a nice conversation with a beautiful girl on Happn;
- Watched The Last of Mohicans, wonderful movie with wonderful soundtrack.