3 positives

1. I didn’t overdose even though the voice was telling me it was time to die.

2. I got groceries (didn’t go in but used the pick up service) and i got blood work done and i didn’t stress out.

3. I’ll be getting back pay on rent assist. By mid November they will be sending $1500. That should be enough to get my dentures.

Oh and there’s a hockey game on tonight

3 Likes
  1. Went to my 2nd pre-RT appointment. Start next week.

2. Waiting on a package from USPS. Excited to play the new game.

3. Found chocolate in the cupboard!

3 Likes

Had a terrible nights sleep but eventually woke up. It is my day off.

Went to the gym and walked for 24mins.

Came home cleaned up took a cold shower put on some nice clothes and was smelling good.

Changed the bed sheets.

Got my car washed and cleaned.

Relaxed.

4 Likes

Studied for an hour and a half.

Made tuna salad for mom when she gets back from school.

Overall, having a relaxing day

:slight_smile:

5 Likes
  1. I had a vegan moussaka today and this bean thing and it was all amazing.

2. I washed before leaving the house

3. My amazon delivery arrived broken,And Im actually glad about that since I have a reason to refund it. I realized I wont be needing this thing I bought anymore.

4 Likes
  1. Nice visit to a friend.
  2. Nice chats at work.
  3. Open talk with the psych nurse.
4 Likes
  • helped strip wallpaper for my mum
  • made dinner/ changed fish tank water
  • went to pilates class
  • made up with someone
5 Likes
  1. Arthritis pain subsided, found out that wheat products trigger it
  2. Got my laptop desk, so I can work on the computer while lying down
  3. Woke up fairly early
4 Likes

finished one book and started another

got to know more of the members here (wow, some great people)

cooked what i wanted for dinner last night today, just thankful i actually got around to it

5 Likes
  1. Had a really lazy day without any work or obligations.
  2. Cooked healthy food.
  3. Bought a nice present for my brother and sister-in-law, they are having a baby.

I really like this positive stuff exercise. It helps me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
  1. I spent a few hours making a keyboard layout for a foreign language that matched these fairly cheap keyboard language stickers, and gave it to the supplier, so that users can type all the letters of the alphabet properly (before, the stickers didn’t match the layout)

2. I don’t hear “eat ■■■■, eat ■■■■, eat ■■■■” anymore between the words of a prayer that I listen to regularly (my symptoms are healing)

3. I bought a diet guide that will increase testosterone while blocking estrogen, which causes rapid weight loss (it’s for 40+ people, but I feel I can benefit from it as a 35 year old)

2 Likes
  1. I had the day off, and I didn’t have to go anywhere other than the corner gas station for cigarettes.
  2. I only had to wear clothes for a few minutes, for that trip to the gas station.
  3. All I’m going to have for dinner is leftovers, but it’s something that was very tasty when it was freshly-made, just hope it’s good reheated. I guess I’ll find out shortly.
4 Likes
  1. I was late to work this morning, but my boss understood.

2. Got a free lunch.

3. It was a long day, but I got through it and I’m finally home.

5 Likes
  1. Got a crap load of paperwork/emails done

2. Got in a little nap as I’m feeling a bit weak these days

3. The kids and I got donuts for dessert. Tim Hortons has good donuts

5 Likes
  1. I’ll have a baby nephew! The first! :slight_smile:
  2. I had a nice evening with family.
  3. I ate 3 meals today - breakfast, lunch AND dinner. That’s rare for me.
  4. Oh can I do 4 today? I had a delusion today, which wasn’t fun, but the good part was I could put it away and have a nice evening despite the bizarre scary thought running around in my head now and then. I’m getting better at this (taps on wood, I hope it stays like this).
4 Likes
  1. I slept well last night.
  2. I got a good schedule for next semester.
  3. I haven’t overeaten so far today.
5 Likes
  1. I had a nice lunch with my sis in law. Vietnamese pho restaurant. Was so good and was a good visit.

2. Jets won hockey and bombers won football.

3. I’m alive and am not even really sad about that

5 Likes
8 Likes

Went and visited my brother in law
Fixed some stuff on my computer
Have eaten healthy today

6 Likes
  1. Had a spontaneous lunch in a restaurant with parents and son.
  2. Bought winter clothes with & for my son. He picked trousers, sweaters, socks and a Christmas outfit, all by himself (okay, okay, with some tiny bit of steering from my side). He is 7 and has his own strong taste in clothes (and other stuff as well). It’s kind of interesting to see what he likes and doesnt like - our tastes are quite different, but he is developping and expressing his own style, which I honour as much as possible. He’ll be a real gentleman on Christmas, with a fancy blouse and pants.
  3. I made a decision. I just cancelled my volunteering job for the next few months. They have enough people now and new work + volunteering + kid is really a bit too much for me at this moment. I’m proud that I felt my own boundaries before collapsing, that I made a decision and I expressed it assertively.

Ohh… and I had a really good day without delusions or depression or bad stuff. :slight_smile:

6 Likes