3 Positives #3

It’s only ten to nine am but here goes;

I did pump.:love_you_gesture:t4::partying_face:

I got a phone call from my loved one.

I showered and washed my hair.

1 Like

We got to see the vet and it went well.:love_you_gesture:t4::pray:t4::partying_face:

I exercised half a hour.

I got a phone call from my loved one.

2 Likes

Got another 1/2 hour of weights and workout in.

Went for a jog for the first time in ages and did 1km easy. Just building up so a quick one this morning.

Ate a good burger for lunch. Very good.

1 Like

Had a interview with salvos.

Exercised half a hour.

Got a phone call from my loved one.

2 Likes

Ok it’s 8.45 am but I was up around 3 am so here goes…;

Did pump!:love_you_gesture:t4::partying_face:

Went grocery shopping.:love_you_gesture:t4::partying_face:

Baked rye bread and gave some to loved ones and got a phone call from loved one.:two_hearts:

It means the world to me to get this phone call from my loved one.

It’s the only person who calls me really.

Appreciate it!:pray:t4:

1 Like

Did a two lap run that tapped out at 1.89 Km’s. It was hard work. Damn you lose your condition so quickly but that was double yesterday. New goal is steadily increase.

Got my 25 or so workout in again today. Hard work after the run and I was feeling it which is good. I love the feeling from hard work.

Been on the phone all afternoon. Crazy days with people going down with covid and talking on the phone with my ex in the States who’se just had a stroke. Just been busy as but nice to catch up with people.

3 Likes

Went to the park and walked on the 3km long jogging track… planning to go in the evening as well…

2 Likes

Worked out for 30 minutes or so, went grocery shopping, did some minor housework.

Tomorrow and saturday I’m working. Hope I will be well up to it.

1 Like

I’m taking a month off my volunteer gig so I can help my sister out with her business for the rest of the summer.
I’ve enrolled in a online cooking course via my local library
Jo Koys coming to town! if I don’t see him live, I’ll at least see his movie coming out next week :heart:

1 Like

Saw my girl.:two_hearts:

Had a dr appointment with my lovely Gp.

Got a phone call from loved one.

hmmm … This is a tuff one , but here I go anyways.

1.) Waking up to my Soon to be wife next to me.
2.) Getting good medical news about a stomach issue I have been painfully dealing with.
3.) Coming in here to read things.

Ok I’m done, but I do have a lot more…

3 Likes

Jogged for 2.17km. Was a bit slow but steady wins the race. Hoping to increase tomorrow if weather good…some rain coming in.

Did my regular exercise routine with weights and bodyweight. Getting a good 25 minutes to 30 in. Gone up in weight so maybe add some more exercises.

Been eating a lot better. Regular cereal in the morning. Just need to get my lunch and dinner sorted but hard with dad who’se a boring foodie. Makes it hard to cook two meals a serving but moving towards that.

2 Likes

My boyfriend made porridge for breakfast.

My girl has had exercise today.

I had a shower and have a nice coffee to drink.

1 Like

My boyfriend made porridge for breakfast.

I said hello to my mum and grandma.

My boyfriend is visiting me til this afternoon.:two_hearts:

1 Like

9.21 am but here goes;

Managed to do pump.:love_you_gesture:t4:

My sister was nice to me on text message and I got a phone call from my loved one.

I paid for a dr appointment so hopefully I will get a appointment with this psychiatrist.
I’m waiting for a reply.

2 Likes

Been eating better. Can still improve but added a bit of weight with more exercise. Building muscle and toning up but it’s a long game I’m playing.

Got a jog in. 3.06kms which is two days in a row. Looking to do 4 tomorrow.

Got another good workout in. It’s pretty simple but going up in free weights so it’s working. All about the exercise and eating at the moment. I can only do one thing at a time these days on these meds! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exercised half a hour.

Saw my dr anc got referral to psychiatrist.
Now I hope to get appointment.
Think it’s a year waiting time.

Got a phone call from loved one n got groceries n got a second hand dress.

3 Likes

Walked 11 miles today or 25,000 steps

Spent time with husband and kids

Went on roller coasters again

3 Likes

That’s a ton of walking, good job!

1 Like

Thanks @TheCanuk.

1 Like