3 Positives #3

walked my brothers dog.

got a phone call from a loved one.

my fur babies are alive and well and so so loved.

4 Likes

its only 9 am but im already writing 3 positives because i have been up all night.

made soup and nana muffins.

got a phone call and called one of my best friends.

had a shower with my dog and washed him.didnt get rid of the stuff stuck to his hair .he needs a hair cut to remove it.his hair dipped into food and got sticky gooey stuff stuck to it.
thankfully he should have a hair cut before christmas.

3 Likes

it is only 10 .30 am but i will do my 3 positives anyway despite that it is early.

walked my brothers dogs til it started raining.

had great coffee.

got a phone call from my loved one and got my boyfriends xmas present .

4 Likes

walked my brothers dogs.

baked banana muffins.

got a phone call from my loved one and made great coffee.

3 Likes

got a phone call from my loved one.means the world to me.

had a skin cancer check and it looked good but i was told that i should check my skin regularely/often.

slept without sleeping tablet.yeay!3 nights in a row.

4 Likes

Got another song mixed with the band today. Starting to sound really good

Some treats that I bought myself online arrived today. A little retail therapy

I had some beef stew in the freezer that I thawed out for dinner. Tastes fantastic!

2 Likes

I get the paperwork for my new job today!

Seeing my nan who has been ill with undiagnosed type 1 diabetes - she’s 86

Think people are proud I got the job

5 Likes

Attended the Depression/Anxiety Support Group today. The people that attend are really friendly and welcoming.

Had beautiful broccoli soup for lunch. It tasted so good.

Updated my details with public housing - hoping like hell my number comes up one day (not holding my breath though).

4 Likes

I attended my online course from home today 9-1pm

I attended my clubhouse and worked on canva newsletter, (& spoke to the awesome girl i like there)

Just had coffee with a friend but i’m exhausted (good news though, my pal stopped drinking Alcohol)

2 Likes

walked my brothers dogs.

did some shopping such as groceries etc.

got a phone call from my loved one.

4 Likes

Went for a drive in the rain to the local lake with my support worker.

Had lunch at the local pub (garlic prawns).

Watching YouTube videos - they are the only thing keeping me occupied and sane whilst I am living with my elderly father.

3 Likes
  1. my friend gave me his old mostly functional iPhone 6s plus so I have been taking a break from my tiny Samsung s7 Android phone. I like the iPhone quite a bit because I discovered some cool free games for it and the Bluetooth works pretty well with our car.

2. I quit caffeine cold turkey about a week ago. No more Diet Coke or coffee. I felt like crap for about three days but then my sleep improved and I am doing much better with my anxiety and blood pressure.

3. I am doing more journaling using Google Sheets/Docs for Recovery Examples, ANTs and budgeting (plus using Mint). We really cut our food budget last month so we were able to pay down about $300 of debt.

6 Likes

I was Live from the radio station with my friend today and it was the first time i did a full show Live for ages, i made a few mistakes but it wasnt too bad,

My 2min short film was Shown tonight along with other films to do with community, the environment and it was ok, most people had left though bc my film was on last but it will be played on a loop outside the Science Centre on the big screen to anyone to see who is passing by.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Resilient1 . I’m glad that everything went so well

2 Likes

i walked my brothers dogs.

i said hello to my loved one. :heart:

i had a great lunch.

3 Likes

walked my brothers dogs.

paid bills.

had a shower and washed my hair.

2 Likes

I went to college (very pleased with myself about that) I went early so i could chill with a coffee first and it worked, i told my tutor that i was struggling with the full days and he was very nice about it,

‘I’ve been very worried about college’ and thought i’d have to give up. but today was great, we hooked up a FOH PA system, mixing desk, speaker, mics and set the levels,

Had coffee with a few friends after but i’m knackered and my throat is getting sore :frowning:

3 Likes

Did my anatomy exam

Finished Spanish assignment

Was strong and didn’t buy iced coffee

6 Likes
  1. Went for a nice walk

2. Did my exercises

3. Spend some time with my best little friend, Tammy the cat

Still to go, jump in the shower, play guitar, do my meditation and prepare dinner. Wow, what an exciting life LOL

6 Likes

made nana chock chip muffins and minestrone soup.

walked my brothers dogs.

got a birthday present for my sister.
i avoid her because she thinks she is so superior me.
she isnt.
was she raised by psycho and almost murdered in bath tub then told not to tell anyone or social services would take me and i would never see ma again?
was she raped many times?
was she abused psychologically and physically?
was she bullied?
was she schizo and tortured 24/7 for years and years?
etc etc
she had a easy life.
most difficult her mum worked but so did mine and hers gave her quality time every week which is worth more than a mum who is with you 24/7 but abuses you or ignores you and her boyfriend helped her with homework.
i give her love and what do i get in return? her prancing around trying to supress me and say she is superior and better than me because she works and has "perfect life and went to university " .
i avoid her but keep loving her unconditionally but its tiering giving love to her and getting sh it back.
i have to keep contact with some people in order to keep contact with other people who i love and adore as favourite but they are closer to them… da dramazzz. ha ha ha

3 Likes