3 Positives #3

idk if i can, its a small classroom, i think i’ll need to report her if she keeps doing it.

1 Like

I did my dishes
I washed my coffee machine.
I sent a termination letter to a gym
Had an appointement with my psychotherapist.
I made a package to return a product
I made a second package to return a product. :love_you_gesture:
Gave his treatment to my cat.

Lots of tasks done !! :boom:

3 Likes

I visited some friends this week
I got my second vaccine jab
I passed my mental health first aid course!

3 Likes

i have not seen Sarah post in a while.

hope you are still doing well sarah. :heart:

3 Likes

i put a dress on for the first time this spring.
i have been wearing hoodie and tights or trackpants every day this winter so nice to dress up a bit.

went to the pantry and got nice food and gave food too which i hope they will eat and enjoy.

got a phone call from my loved and made nana choc chip muffins for her.

4 Likes

Thank you @SacredNeigh7 for thinking of me. I haven’t felt like posting as my Psychiatrist put me on Propranolol to help with my driving phobia/anxiety. The problem is it makes me so tired and causes me to feel depressed so I am weighing up what to do. Do I continue with it and hope these side effects go away or just give it up completely.

I do have one positive though, and that is I saw my lovely Psychologist the other day. She is amazing, I don’t know what I would have done without her. The weather is glorious this time of year and I love what it brings with it - flowering plants and trees, baby animals and people actually smiling. I too will be smiling soon as I have a dental appointment on Monday to pick out the colour shade of my new teeth. Yay.

Good to read that you are doing well SacredNeigh7 and remaining as positive as always.

3 Likes

I got some art done today.

Did some reading.

Crocheted another square (I’ve got eight now).

5 Likes

3 positives:

1. woke up in a warm bunk with my dogs, feeling somewhat refreshed after reaching a burn out state last night

2. took my dogs out to pee and poo in a nice rain and used the steps my neighbor graciously made for us (we live on a boat) making it much easier for us to heal and get around (we live with mobility issues)

3. enjoyed surfing and tweeting and thinking about my new hobby radio show I pretend I’m doing just for fun

3 Likes

thats great that you can appreciate the lovely spring weather.

1 Like

watched the 100 on netflix and i really enjoy it.

slept without a sleeping tablet last night.

my boyfriend is lovely.
i miss my x in sa and baby dogs and perfect home and we have special bond but i appreciate what i have here and now too.

2 Likes
  1. Our cat lost about a pound and seems more energetic and happy now. The vet said he can have much more tuna so he is a happy camper lol
  2. I got an 80/100 sleep score on my Fitbit last night after taking 3mg melatonin
  3. My arthritis feels better since I started eating extra virgin olive oil again and moving more mindfully
3 Likes

I went to the best concert I’ve ever been to yesterday.

I don’t have to go to work tomorrow.

The sun is shining through the geometric privacy film on my window and making a sort of rainbow portal on the wall. It’s very pretty.

2 Likes

So who was the concert @bittercat . Anyone I would know?

2 Likes

Went swimming at the gym (Trying to force myself to do more)

Had a nice breakfast at the beach cafe

Spent time with my parents

3 Likes

I hope so but probably not. I saw Julien Baker. She makes heartbreakingly sad music. Do you know her?

1 Like

I had never heard of her before, but I just checked out her song, faith healer. Beautiful voice

1 Like

I’m glad you think so. Her songs have gotten me through a lot.

1 Like

Today i found out a really nice man i know has cancer :frowning: i fear the worst, He is an Elder at my Church & has given a lot to our cause in his lifetime. if it is his time he will be sorely missed, there are a few other familiar faces that are sick as well :frowning:

I went to my mums in the afternoon, did a bit of weeding, Got a quote for some lighting & then my Aunt came over with these really nice oat cookies that she baked so i made everyone a cuppa and we all ate the cookies together.

I got a chicken burger from macd’s and a coffee for dinner, feel a bit crap though.

1 Like

i waked my brothers dog.

i had a quick dip in a pool .

i got a phone call from a loved one.

3 Likes

Went to Dentist and picked out the shade for my new teeth. I hope they are not too white lol.

Went to supermarket on my own without support worker.

Staying indoors today as it is raining. We can always use more rain here in Oz.

6 Likes