3-20-19 Toon :)

8 Likes

i feel like a jerk… the comic folk dissed me a bit on this… as if batman is a holy light to obsessive nerds glorying comics… idk.

1 Like

im just silly n tryin to share a good cause… but i feel dissed by some sometimes… i guess i gotta get used to it before im 222 years old

1 Like

i like batman too… im just miffed… i like nerds too… but im miffed… sorry <3 <3 <3

2 Likes

i think its cool but its like a kids thing and the characters are talking about serious stuff, maybe they should be doing little sketches, like scotty could rescue a kid from a rabbid loch ness monster or something lol, just an idea,

2 Likes

I appreciate the insight. My tech is limited. However u got a cool idea :blush: ill continue working on it. I myself hope for valuable lessons and not to infer lack of a lesson and waste of the venue for my life also.

1 Like

I believe in helping those that might listen… Including children rather than distracting them with excitement and no lessons. Such is my value.

1 Like

I recall u being supportive throughout my ventures @Resilient1 i think thats a really fun idea too… About the lochness…

If i were to add a lesson that the lochness were cranky cuz he needed vitamins from veggies… Thatd be rad to me :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

yeah, but nothing too obvious, you could say it as a joke ‘bc nessie didnt get her veg last night’ or something, or ‘uh oh, nessie forgot to brush her teeth’ something like that lol, theirs loads you could do,

I come from Scotland and i like what you are trying to do

Cool. My mom is from Saltcoats :blush:

Maybe Scotty thinks he can ride the Lochness as like a horse n the lochness bucks a lot cuz hes grumpy without veggies to eat cuz the govs misuse resources to fib about scarcity n think we gotta hustle eachother in competition…

If i can simplify such message similar to Tom Sawyer declaring gratifaction to the kids he hustled… Idk… Im ranting … Idk if i should make Scotty toons without the deep insights… Idk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.