2032 will it hit us?

i agree about the bugs being a way bigger problem for us than an asteroid,
bugs are an agent of our suffering,
they don’t call him lord of the flies for nothin,
i am one of the canaries in the coal mine,
it isn’t pretty, crazy bugs dancing maniacally all over you.
not just a psychosis, 32 years of suffering from ghost bugs,
but i read about the crazy ants taking over the southeastern portion of the united states,
it’s exactly what i’ve been facing with the microscopic bugs increasingly for years,

rasberry crazy ants, i thought this article last month
was shocking:

and on what happens to you when you have to deal with ghost bugs,
if you aren’t careful: this happened years ago but i watched it in the news,
as the guy was trying to live a life and then gave in and scratched himself to death,
very cautionary tale:

responderdonk

yep i am talking about two bugs but of the pandemic kind , a total game changer for humanity .
it starts jan ,2015 by june/july 2015 most of the world will be infected,
in another four and half years from june 2015 three quarters of the population will be wiped out.
civilisation will last for another thirty-five years, then that ends ,
the last human will die sometime in 2063.
the last human must be the one to pass the planet and the ’ late ’ civilisation on to a being who will come from the stars, they are like planetary cleaners, who will clean up the mess humanity has left.
for two thousand years the planet will heal and then a new race of people will inhabitat the earth, elf like in their appearance .
even if humanity had done the right thing with the planet this was always going to happen, the human race and there length of life and death on the planet was a fixed point in time .
this is what they tell me.
at the moment we are waiting for the big earthquake in japan or that vicinity this a marker for the things to come.
take care

Yes im having this fear as well … i think there is one nearer than that date first, like 2017 that if it hits the keyhole we are in trouble…

It most like will miss thankfully … So i wouldnt worry to much b ut its hard not to think about hey

How big is this asteroid? The asteroid in the movie Armageddon was size of Texas. Well you know how the moon formed right? A giant and I mean giant collision with earth. Making it suitable for life here.

It would be 2,500 megatons of an explosion.