2018 Horoscope Predictions

Aries Horoscope 2018 (March 21-April 19)

People born under the zodiac Aries can face some challenges in career during the first half of the year. However, you will overcome all the difficulties. Family life will be wonderful. Persons who are in a romantic relationship may get married this year. Financially you can stay secured.

Taurus Horoscope 2018 (April 20-May 20)

The Taurus 2018 horoscope forecasts that Taurus people will have a wonderful life throughout the year. Some of you may even get an unexpected promotion. Family life will be harmonious. Friends will be supportive all through the year. Financial problems, if there will, be solved at the end of the year. However, some health related problems may arise during the last half of the year. So be careful about your health.

Gemini Horoscope 2018 (May 21-June 20)

This is an average year for the Gemini people. No development in career will occur. Financially you will be secured; however you can hardly go for any extra savings for some extra spending. In the middle of the year you may suffer from any major health related problems. So taking care of your health is a must for your. Get in touch with your family physician.

Cancer Horoscope 2018 (June 21-July 22)

It is going to be fun filled year for the Cancer subjects. Their life can at last be on the right track and you may enjoy a strong balance between the work and play. Creativity and originality will play an important role surpassing their skills and talents. You can feel the work pressure but in the same time you will also be able to handle new responsibilities.

Leo Horoscope 2018 (July 23-August 22)

2018 is a good year for the Leos. You can maintain a healthy family life all across the year. If you are having any romantic relationships then this year you may get married. You will also be financially secured. Some of you may get promotion. The middle of the year will be wonderful.

Virgo Horoscope 2018 (August 23-September 22)

The 2018 Scorpio horoscope shows that this is an average year for the Virgo people. However this year you will be financially secured. Family life will remain good and healthy. A minor health problem may occur in the beginning of the year. You won’t have any major development in your career or jobs. No extra profit from the business will come. However, people who have the printing business may do better.

Libra Horoscope 2018 (September 23-October 22)

Libra people will experience a wonderful year all the way. You can maintain a healthy relationship with your family members as well as with your friends. In Offices also you will get supports from your colleagues and authorities. Travel is in the air. You can go for a short trip with your friends or family members. However, some financial crisis may occur at the middle of the month due to some huge expenditure.

Scorpio Horoscope 2018 (October 23-November 21)

The yearly 2018 horoscope for the Scorpio star sign suggests that this is an average year for the Scorpio people. However in the beginning of the year, you can face some health problems though it can be manageable. Some problems in the family may occur. Try to be candid to your partner otherwise some misunderstandings may happen. Financially you will be secured throughout the year.

Sagittarius Horoscope 2018 (November 22-December 21)

2018 is a good year for the Sagittarius people. Some of you can even tie the wedding knot this year. Romantically, this year will be a wonderful one. However, some financial problem may arise this year. Friends will be very supportive all the way around. Some may experience a development in career. Travel is also in the air.

Capricorn Horoscope 2018 (December 22-January 19)

The astrology 2018 predictions for the Capricorn forecast that this is an average year for the Capricorn people. Though financial security will be there, however, at the same time no career development will happen. You may face some problems in your family also. Relationships will also face some challenges. Keep patience otherwise it will be worse. However you will be healthy and fit all through the year.

Aquarius Horoscope 2018 (January 20-February 18)

Aquarius people will have a fantastic life throughout the year. Some of you can even get a promotion. Family life will be healthy. Friends will be caring and loyal all through the year. Financial problems will be solved without giving much effort. However, some health related problems may arise at the middle of the year. So be careful about your health.

Pisces Horoscope 2018 (February 19-March 20)

The Pisces 2018 forecasts suggest that 2018 is a good year for the Pisces. You can maintain a healthy family life all through the year. However, a financial problem may arise in the beginning of the year. If you are having any romantic relationship then this year you may tie the wedding knot. Some of you may get promotion. End of the year will be wonderful.

1 Like

I had a dream under the full moon light this last cycle… I floated through the clouds to discuss the future with the stars… after a quick debate the stars agreed to reveal 1 prediction for 2018… a blinding light flooded my vision… a large rock appeared infront of me with an ancient bonzia tree growing off of it… a frog jumped ontop of the rock… he inhaled sharply… and said " in 2018… a Capricorn named steve who lives in California will eat a hotdog in the rain"… and then I woke up… I guess I should have been more specific when I asked the stars to show me the future…

3 Likes

Do you have any more entertaining subject to waste time with? =^o^=

1 Like

aw but you always have such witty responses to my bad jokes…

1 Like

I hope I don’t get into a financial crisis. =( my horoscope is predicting

How to find your Life Path number
First, reduce each unit of your birth date (month/day/year) to a single-digit number or a Master number (Master numbers are 11, 22 and 33). Next, add each of the resulting digits (or Master numbers) together and reduce the total again to a single digit, or a Master number.

For example, if you were born on October 12, 1936, you would calculate your Life Path as follows:

Month: October is the 10th month of the year. 10 reduces to 1 (1 + 0 = 1).

Day: The date of birth is 12. 12 reduces to 3 (1 + 2 = 3).

Year: The year of birth is 1936. 1936 reduces to 1 (1 + 9 + 3 + 6 = 19, then 1 + 9 = 10 and finally 1 + 0 = 1).

Now add the resulting single-digit numbers: 1 + 3 + 1 = 5.

The Life Path number in this case is 5.

Scary!!! Health problems :expressionless:

I don’t believe this though. Although I believe no development in career will occur, unless you count getting a volunteer gig as a career move.

1 Like

Not sure but horoscopes and such were invented such a long time ago! :thinking:
Anyway, my life path number is 1 and the conclusion is just so perfectly matching me.

Let me know your birthday and I will post the report.

My life path number is 3!!! I already know this!!! I used to be obsessed with the occult!!!

1 Like

Threes have a tendency to live for today. They have a practical view of the future but that view is never fatalistic or negative. If they see problems on the horizon, they are too busy working out the solutions to worry about them.

If your Life Path Number is 3, creativity and superior communication skills are your strong suits. You are a true innovator in areas of writing, acting, and public speaking. You aren’t afraid to address a crowd. You are confident in your words, your appearance and your ability to convey a message in the most effective way. Your attitude is very positive, even effervescent, and you are the forever optimist. You enjoy connecting with people and your friendliness is completely genuine. You make it easy for people to trust you.

The only negative to being a three is that you likely have a very pronounced sensitive side. Your emotions take the reins and drive your decisions. If you don’t pour them out, they will just spill out on their own. With that heightened sensitivity comes emotional highs and lows that you might find, at times, to be difficult to regulate and painful to bear. The good news is that your positivity almost always wins out but that inner-negativity can affect you more than average in the moment.

1 Like

That’s pretty accurate actually. I knew it depicted creativity, but even moreso am I good with communication skills, public speaking and stuff like that. I always thought I would make a good actor but never tried at all. And the rest is pretty true too!!! I don’t think sensitive side is necessarily a negative trait!!! But that juts shows my attitude is positive and optimistic like it said in that I think a sensitive side is a good thing and not bad!!

1 Like

yeah mine is very accurate too! amazing!

1 Like

My prediction for 2019 is that some couple will break up, some person will have to be careful about spending too much money. A girl will get a promotion somewhere, someone will move to another country and an unforeseen lucky event will happen to everybody, everywhere.

I’ve been reading horoscopes off and on for decades and in 40 years my predictions have been as real and accurate as any horoscope I have ever read.

1 Like

When pyschotic I read horoscopes and they spoke to me. They all told me what was going to happen.

Years later and some meds and I find them to be so much from the truth I’d write my own.

Perspective! I’m cancer! I never trust a horoscope but I had a grandmother who read tea leaves…but she really read people and that was something to watch!

I sure hope that’s right

1 Like

I don’t know about my horoscope for 2018, but here’s mine for today:

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21). What you do for your happiness you also do for your health. Another thing you may not realize is that your efforts to take excellent care of yourself are being watched. By caring for yourself, you inspire others to take care.

1 Like