20 years old Choose to study or choose to work

I was the boy from Mainland China and I want to be over 20. I do not know how to communicate with my family and I have a poor relationship with them since I was young and I do not know what to do next because there is no skill in China. No education is hard to survive .If the family is poor, even the university can not read, but I want my mind to normal .I feel better than before .It has just come out of the negative emotions and lost in confusion![IMG_20180214_215136|484x499]This is my high school photo upload://95vDYIQKEirkHlSDMGYG28BVrHA.jpg)

3 Likes

Ur photo aint showing… which medicine are u on…!!!

1 Like

Are you saying that I ate the medicine?

1 Like

What is ur diagnosis friend…??? What does the doctor say to u…???

1 Like

I do not quite understand sometimes. Doctors just say I have nervous schizophrenia.I do not remember the doctor’s diagnosis, my memory is so bad, I am working and studying, can I make up for it?

1 Like

@anon35453467 is from china. I think he can help you out.

I do not know anything.I started to contact the Internet when I was 17. My family was poorer and my mother was also schizophrenic for more than 30 years.It existed before marriage.My father has a family history of epilepsy

1 Like

My legs are deformed because I’m poor at home, I did not have enough care and nutrition when I was a child, but it did not affect walking.I live in poverty in China and my address is in Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China

Did you ever eat fruit?

yes I have eaten a lot of fruit, but I seldom ate it, I usually have a chance to send it to my relatives and friends

1 Like

I was wrong, it was for friends and relatives to give me food

1 Like

However, I did not go to the disability certificate, and I was afraid that everyone would know that I was sick.My family can now earn 4,000 U.S. dollars each year, but my dad is very old, and I think I will be under a lot of pressure in the future.

2 Likes

I do not know how my future is now, but it is very anxious. I can not make a correct decision about everything in my world

2 Likes

@Maximum do you take any meds or pills? I’m just curious…

You’re in a predicament! Normally I would suggest to study but maybe work would be better. Maybe someone better can help you?

1 Like

Risperidone Maind

1 Like

@Maximum For a Mainlander (大陆人) your English is much better than the rest of the Chinese population especially since you come from a small city like Liaocheng, Shandong (聊城市,山东省)。Usually it’s the major cities like Shanghai (上海 ),Beijing (北京) & Guangzhou (广州) that have Chinese that are educated in English. But then @green5 is from Nanjing (南京) and her English is quite good.

你吃什么药呢?

i thought @anon35453467 lived in canada? how do you know he knows about china?

1 Like

I also learn through the Internet, Maybe my method of study is not good, but I think this is what I try my best to do, I do not know how other college students learn, and I think I can not compare with all the learners. Just a baby

He’s told me before.

1 Like