2 walks a day for 2 months

My sz has improved since getting a dog. Depression has lessened and I am more motivated. I have gone on 2 walks a day with it. Currently the walks are 25 mins twice a day.

Pets really are good for us. It also keeps me occupied and my mind off other things that get me down.

Pets a good thing I think.

7 Likes

Pets brings positivity into owners life, they bring joy… I never saw a depressed dog by the way lol

2 Likes

I would love a dog However not allowed pets in my flat
Also don’t know if I could give a dog a good home and their much needed walkies as I have volunteer work going on during the week
Glad this works for you

1 Like

You have to be careful walking a dog in the summer. It can get too hot during the day. I go in the morning and the evening but I have huskies. They have a lot of fur.

1 Like

Good on you going for walks twice a day. Your dog is lucky to have such an attentive owner.

1 Like

I’m glad that you are loving dog ownership @Qwerty.
Dogs are amazing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also, post more puppy pics.

1 Like

I used to have a cat. He was adopted and the vet thinks 10 to 14 years old. He came down with a heart murmur, and the subsequent Anemia killed him. There was nothing I could do. I walk alone for about 30 minutes a day now because my doctor says I need to exercise.

1 Like

Yeah good work. I’ve noticed a big increase in mood and motivation by walking and exercising every day. It really is something that is beneficial for your mental health as well. Pets are great for people. It’s been well reported the benefits from our furry friends!

1 Like

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.