2 polls to see what the community thinks about forum functions

A recent thread complaining about forum functions inspired me to make this thread.

Do you like the “like/heart” function of the forum
  • Yes, I like the “like/heart” function
  • No, if I had my choice it would be gone

0 voters

Do you like the 15 character requirement in posts?
  • Yes, I like the 15 character requirement
  • No, if I had my choice it would be gone

0 voters

3 Likes

Seems to breaking basically the way I expected. People like likes, not so much the character requirement. Although the character requirement is more popular than I expected. Fairly sharply divided.

4 Likes

The like I like, the character eh. Although I can be a bit of a character myself on occasion :grin:.

2 Likes

I did some research and the forum post requirement CAN be set to zero. The likes can also be turned off. But again, these are options that can only be decided by admin and there may be logical reasons for leaving the character requirement in place. It could cause issues with spamming with annoying one letter posts.

1 Like

I think I’m going to change my vote on the requirement…I think changing it too low would cause spamming…it’s annoying but I think it should stay.

3 Likes

I like the 15 character cuz it prevents one word answers.

4 Likes

Should the forum software display fireworks every time velociraptor bites someone on the ankle?

• Yes
  • Hell yes
  • Hells to the yes
  • Damn betcha
  • I thought he had false teeth?

0 voters

Should I try to lay an egg tonight?
  • Yes
  • Uh why wouldn’t you
  • Do it. (Darth sideous voice)

0 voters

giphy (1)

I am going to make it my new job to follow you around and post fireworks gif’s. You may quickly find it annoying :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

VALIDATION!!!

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

fireworks-gif

2 Likes

please don’t change the forum…

3 Likes

It’s just a poll…Halonization was so insistent in the other thread I thought I would take it into my hands to get peoples opinions. Nothing binding. It’s all at admins discretion anyway. Mods have no control over it.

1 Like

But but but… Fireworks.

3 Likes

fireworks2

Ok, I better quit now before i get myself in trouble for spamming :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Is my mustache sexy? :smiley:

• Yes
  • Oh yeah Monte. You’re such a sexy big daddy.

0 voters

1 Like

come play hacky sack. Thatll keep you out of trouble :blush:
200-3

2 Likes

2 Likes

Aaaaaaaand its gone :grin:

1 Like

No hacky my sacky!

:scream:

2 Likes