19 years ago I left America

I think it’s remarkable that you ride your bicycle whenever you can. This is a great way to be around nature and to get fresh air and exercise. Plus, I really enjoy the photos you post of your bicycle excursions.

4 Likes

I never left anything, but One day i will.

17 years since a left America too!! Was an interesting ride

2 Likes

Yep, cycling is great. I have always a backpack with me. I see some people regularly when I ride my bicycle. There is Lidl, a grocery store, on another side of the town and I often ride my bicycle there because their prices are lower than in some other grocery stores.

Actually I left America on the 8th of May 2002. I spent my last three days in one good hotel in Miami near Miami International Airport. This was after I had slept on the lawns of Miami Beach nearly one month. It was an experience.

I can not take photos now because my Nokia camera phone broke. I have just a simple Samsung phone now.

1 Like

I left NY in March 2011, so it has been over 10 years. Time flies! Happy to be reunited with my family Here in Belgium.

1 Like

Really where was you before ?

Where do you live now? How did you manage moving to a new place with schizophrenia

I returned to my birth town in Finland. I started having voices in America in 1998. I thought it was my time to move back. When I was on the airplane over the Everglades I had voices that I would regret my move, but looking back I think I made a right choice.

19 years ago I was cleaning up after my father’s corpse who blew his brains all over the room. Times flies. Seems like yesterday and a million years ago at the same time. Our relationship gets stronger every day he’s dead.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.