18 years ago tomorrow... happy birthday sis

It was 18 years ago today July 20th… that Mom stopped in the middle of what she was doing and said… “Oh oh, I think I’d better get to the hospital now.”

Doctors all told my Mom that what she was feeling was wrong, just gas, just constipation, the baby isn’t due for a long time yet.

My Mom insisted this was more then just gas and there was a lot of arguing. My Mom walked around the park for a long time and then went back to the emergency room where they said “Mrs. Mackenzie, the baby isn’t due for a while yet.” Then my Mom’s water broke.

My sister was on her way. It was 1:00 a.m July 21 that my baby sister emerged into this world, wide eyes, and curious and perfectly healthy. I’ve never regretted a day since she came. To my best friend… Happy early birthday.

10 Likes

Happy birthday @kidsister! You’re lucky to have James as your brother!

1 Like

Wow, it was my nephew’s 18th birthday today, so that makes him less than a day older than Kidsister!

Have a special day tomorrow, Kidsister. Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Happy early Birthday kidsis. I hope tomorrow is a good one. Now you can vote!! (Democrat I hope). You’re already living like an adult pretty much but here’s an official belated “’’”""'WELCOME"""""" to the adult world.

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Riley! I hope it is filled with all the things and people you love.

I’m so glad that you and James have each other as siblings and best friends. I wish nothing but the best for you both as you reach for your dreams :slight_smile:

Blessings,

Anthony

4 Likes

Happy birthday kid sis! Your posts have helped me a lot, thanks!

1 Like

Happy birthday @kidsister!

I hope this year and many to come are full of blessings that come in forms of all kinds.

Take care, and enjoy!
Meg.

1 Like

happy birthday riley. hope u have a lovely day xxx

1 Like

Happy Birthday @kidsister! I hope you have an awesome year!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday kidsis!!! - Riley, James is lucky to have you as his sister! :birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday kidsister! I hope you have a wonderful day, and year to come!

1 Like

Happy birthday, kidsister. Both You and your brother J are inspirations to me. Wish you a joyful and fulfilling year to come.

greenlife

1 Like

Happy Birthday!! Sto lat (in Polish that means may you live to be a hundred)!! Enjoy your day!

1 Like
3 Likes

Happy birthday! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Oh Wow :blush:
Thank you everyone for the lovely birthday wishes. It feels like my face is as red as my hair.
This really made my day.

Thank you all for this past year of help, friendship, answers and ideas.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Have a Happy Birthday and a merry party!

2 Likes

Hope you have a wonderful day Happy Birthday

2 Likes