Schizophrenia.com

10 year anniversary

Great message, thank you!

wow, you posted !! I miss you horribly on here…always good to hear from you !! great post too. by the way.

2 Likes

Wow nice to see you around @Malvok!

2 Likes

Looked over the forum a bit and noticed a few familiar usernames but one stood out. While he and I occasionally butted heads, there is no denying @firemonkey 's dedication and contribution to this forum. His work is impressive.

6 Likes

@Malvok I honestly can’t remember our run ins. I just hope life is treating you well. There’s many great posters here. It’s good to be able to help a little.

2 Likes

Hey Friend…I’ve been back here for a while now. It’s different to the old days but I suppose the message is still the same and it’s always good to see a friendly face! Hope today finds you well!

4 Likes

To be honest, I’ve probably butted heads with just about everyone here at some point.

2 Likes

This will probably be my last post for a while. Before I go, I want to apologize to the forum member I abused in my final posts before I left. I’m sorry that I don’t remember your username.

The insulting, homophobic, and just plain shitty posts were made to push Brian to delete my account, as I felt he was dragging his feet.

I chose to attack you purely because you were there, it wasn’t any real animosity towards you in particular.

While the views I expressed in those posts do not reflect my true feelings, they were reprehensible and I accept all fault for posting them.

I am truly sorry for those attacks.

Malvok

His name was darksith and he isn’t here anymore because you bullied him offsite.

2 Likes

Unless you’re referring to the member who you stalked until you found his irl identity and posted it publicly.

1 Like

that’s no excuse

I remember when Patrick started a whole thread
where everyone on here slammed me left and right

I’m still here.

and the mods kept it going for over 30 comments

Actually, a Google search reveals the name of the forum member. @Treebeard.

Malvok also called me a ■■■■■■ and said a lot of other rude stuff before his account got deleted. Good riddance. I’m glad you, Rhubot and cj are still around.

I have no doubt that I have helped drive other members away from this forum. It is not something I’m proud of having done.

The “stalking” revealed a user engaging in a number of deceptive behaviors that were harmful to the forum. Any information I may have posted was public record.

notmoses was caught pushing stuff claiming it was backed by studies when that was not the case. He was also caught pushing a bizarre program he made up himself as an actual therapy (it’s AA’s 12 steps with the religion removed). Finally, he would NOT stop going into the Family forum and harassing family and caregivers despite having been asked to desist from doing so on numerous occasions. He is NOT welcome back here under any circumstances. The strange co-dependent relationship he had with a particular user on this site was part of the problem, but not the largest part by any means.

No need to re-hash the rest at this time.

I would think that as moderator @ninjastar, you would at least try to avoid starting conflict or derailing what was meant as a positive thread. At the very least, one would expect a moderator to post truthful comments.

@Treebeard As I now know that it was you who I attacked, I just want to apologize to you directly. I am sorry.

1 Like

As a moderator, it’s my job to protect the forum. Sometimes, this means warning others about users with a history of aggressive and harmful behavior.

@ninjastar, clearly your posts in this thread were not “warnings” to other forum members. They were false and misleading messages directed at me personally. It’s funny how you try to spin them, but your posts are there for all to see and your intent is obvious.

In any case, I’m done.

There is no excuse for revealing someone’s identity publicly. I have not misrepresented anything. I’m sorry that I didn’t list every single member you personally harassed on here. That would be quite a long post. I stuck to the most egregious offenses.

@SzAdmin Brian, could you please lock this thread so as to avoid its derailment and/or deletion? Additionally, could you delete this account? I thought I saw an option to delete an account earlier but perhaps that was only available before posting.

@Malvok Are you sure about wanting the thread locked? I can do that for you. The account deletion would have to be done by @SzAdmin

2 Likes

Yes please. Thank you.