1 156mg injection

My name is Bella keep me in your prayers I need my soul back I was forced on an injection I took it once waiting for it to wear off please and thank you I need god to tell me when I will see myself and him again love and prosper

2 Likes

Do you know for sure it was the injection and not the disease thats causing this?

2 Likes

Yes I promise I’ve never felt like this before

I think you are obsessed Bella

2 Likes

It’s my life why wouldn’t I be

Ok but you created at least 10 or 15 threads about this already, just saying, dont get offended please

4 Likes

You make me laugh I’m sorry

3 Likes

Yooooo youll be fine :joy::joy::joy: i feel you though your concerned. I was worried to at first but it got better with time and im still on it at the same dose as u took.

2 Likes

I just want it out of my body I can’t take it anymore

There is a new generation of antipsychotics that aren’t nearly as harsh as the older generation. The new generation is called “atypical” antipsychotics, as opposed to the older “typical” antipsychotics. I’m a writer, and when I was on the typical ap “Haldol” my writing stunk. Haldol totally killed my imagination. But since I’ve been on Geodon and Seroquel my writing is much better. The same med’s can affect people differently, and I think there is a certain amount of trial and error in finding the right med. for a patient, but the atypicals are so much easier to tolerate than the atypicals. Talk to your doctor about them.

Will my brain be intact along with my emotions when it’s out of my system in December I heard it takes a year what do you think

I can only respond from my personal experience, but I would say more than likely your brain will be intact. Like I said, people can respond differently to the same med. I actually like what Geodon has done for my brain. It gives me a good head for writing. For some people, Geodon is the answer. It seems like all the med’s, typical and atypical, weaken your body substantially, but I am nearly sixty years old, and I feel like I’ve got at least another ten or fifteen years in me. Maybe more. There is one med. that actually gave me a pretty significant increase in physical strength. It’s called “Abilify”. My response to it was pretty much the same as the way a lot of people responded to it. We say that Abilify did some good things for us, but it just got us a little too amped up. I had to quit taking it. A lot of people responded just like that. I don’t know if Abilify is even classified as an antipsychotic any more.

So some have brain damage and some don’t? I just took one shot

I don’t know if it would be called “brain damage”, but I definitely couldn’t do many of the things I loved when I was on Haldol. But your brain can recover. Remember, you have to convince them you’ll be stable on an atypical antipsychotic. Going on and off medications can permanently scar your brain. Don’t do that. I’ve done that before, and I got so out of control I was lucky I didn’t get my ass stomped.

What were you doing? Drugs?

No. It was the rebound effect of going on and off medications. It can be very easy to start to see your medications as punishment, and not as therapy. The visit I had with the psychiatrist before I was put on those harsh med’s was usually very contentious. We both got hot under the collar. I experience intense anger when I come off an antipsychotic. ---- another subject.---- There seems to be some people on this site who still want the typical antipsychotics. One guy was having a hard time dealing with Geodon, and wanted to go back on Haldol. Go figure. The people who liked the typicals spoke up, and I thought for a while that my massive preference for the atypicals was unique to me. Then someone took a poll on this site as to the preferences of atypicals over typicals, and a large majority preferred the atypicals. Generally speaking, you’ll probably like the atypicals much more than the typicals. But you might not respond to all the atypicals well. They’re coming out with new ap’s all the time now, so you can probably find a med. that suits you.

I’m never taking antipsychotics again trust me I want my soul back more than anything

Maybe you’ll function better on pills, not shots. Quitting antipsychotics cold turkey without doc approval is pretty much never a good idea.

I don’t ■■■■■■■ want antipsychotic anymore it was forced on me

Do you hear voices?

I am suggesting pills because they’re not nearly as bad as the shots, in terms of anhedonia / sedation / weight gain, and they can reduce the voices.