(´・(00)・`)๑ Say Anything LI 🐷

22 Likes

hey hey i hope i’m first

12 Likes

mwhahahahaha i did it

5 Likes

Just gonna paste what I was typing in the other Say Anything thread when it closed:

Haha Peter Quill is the best. I love Rocket but I kind of don’t like the attitude they gave him in the movies, I was used to the happier video game version from Marvel Vs Capcom 3 that predated the MCU version. Guardians definitely has the best soundtrack. Gonna love watching that one when I get my other box sets.

3 Likes

Just put little LED to bed a little earlier than normal because she was fussy. Now I’m bored. Mr LED isn’t home tonight, so I’m all alone with nothing to do.

4 Likes

I’m bored too but I don’t have a kid (sounds like an awful lot of responsibility). I’m reading some old books I found here in the apartment. It sucks to have the place to yourself just to become bored quickly. Maybe you could take a bubble bath or listen to music or have a movie night with the volume low.

3 Likes

@Loke I don’t think I can bring the wife to Afghanistan. Isn’t there still a war there? I don’t watch the news but I haven’t heard that it ended.

The dishes were bad. There was cat poop everywhere when I got home. I am sweating. Finally going to bed.

1 Like

Aaah! Dishes scare me!

I would think that it’s not the safest place for her to be anyways.

2 Likes

Hi folks I’m out of words tonight. Have a good evening. Hope you folks feel better.

3 Likes

I can’t believe your wife left that mess for you.

Its awful.

How hard is it to put the dishes in the dishwasher?

Or scoop some poop?

I don’t understand how your relationship works.

5 Likes

I watched a terrible movie yesterday, Lucio Fulci’s The Beyond.

It did have some sort of fun moments though, and decent atmosphere in some parts.

I just wish it was a little cheaper than 15 U.S. dollars LOL.

3 Likes

I’m just chillin’ with Mr. Coolbreeze (that’s what I’ve named the portable AC unit). Gonna eat some dinner and take my meds soon.

5 Likes

Women’s group was great. ^.^ my bff came. maybe I’ll invite the facilitator to my birthday though I don’t know her that well yet. Women’s group always cheers me up. They gave me the website to a grieving support group for my cousin. Now I will ride the bus 1.5 hours to get home. I’m worried work won’t go well because of my fatigue but our facilitator said just leave it up to God and don’t worry about it. It’s been a tiring week and it’d just be nice to lay in bed now.

4 Likes

Last time I listened to God I ended up in the hospital :smirk:

1 Like

Yes, plus my paranoia’s been a little worse lately. Better take my meds when I get home.

1 Like

Sigh. I came home and both my parents start fighting with me over the way I treated my doctor. My bff says good riddance though. She gives me good advice and in this situation I think she is right. I get the feeling that, being Chinese, he’s not always supportive of my illness. Next time I need to be less rude but what’s done is done. Sigh. Can’t sleep. My parents think I’m too American, but a lot of values I actually learned from the elite private high school I went to. One of the things I picked up there is what I value in people. To be honest, I like many qualities in a good partner but they include things like good upbringing, wealth, and status. These things are important to me but secondary in the end, though.

1 Like

Can’t sleep!! :sob:

1 Like

Yeah. Idk if Afghanistan still has a war on. How long would you be there?